CHAPTER 4

Chaeyoung's POV

Today is our flight.I was the first one to wake up.Shes having a peaceful sleep by my side.I'm telling you,it's really hard to wake her up.

"Jisoo..Jisooyah..love?Wake up today is our flight."I told her but she just snorted."Yah Kim Jisooyah wake up!"I shouted.

"5 minutes,love."I rolled my eyes.I really need to do this."AHHHH HAHAHAHA L-LOVE STO-AHAHAHAHA STOPPPP!"I tickled her then I stopped.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head."I told her.She scoffed.

"You definitely know how to disturb my sleep."She says.

"Of course.And we have a flight to catch today,right?"

"What?No.We're using my private plane."She said.

"Whatever.The flight will be long."

"Fine,fine.Lets go!"We took a bath and prepared ourselves for the flight.I already prepared our things last night and we have nothing to worry.After preparing,we went at the airport."I'll give you work there too.I know you'll be so bored at the house so I'll give you job."She said.

"Thanks love.You really know me."

"Yeah of course."We went to her private plane and ride it.Actually I'm familiar with this since she brought me a lot of time overseas.I was born in New Zealand and when I was 18 years old,my parents died so I'm now all alone.Its sad right?But it doesn't matter now.I already have Jisoo and I can't ask for more.I noticed that she's still sleepy.

"Love you can sleep."

"How about you?You aren't sleepy?"

"I'll be fine don't worry."She held my hand.

"I'll sleep then."She said and smiled.I smiled at her too.She closed her eyes and slept.Remembering the first time we met,I never thought we would end up like this.

-FLASHBACK-

I was at a conference today where my boss sent me as a representative.I'm so tired today,the conference was quite long and tiring more than I expected.I looked for my room number.

"Is this my room?"I asked myself because I see the numbers doubled.Is this really is?I just opened it with my key but it's opened already so I just entered.I laid at the bed,finally I can sleep!

-

I woke up.Aish I overslept.

"AHHH!"I shouted when I saw a girl beside me.

"AHHH!"She shouted too.

"What are you doing in my room?!"We both said.

"But it's my room!"She said.

"No it's mine!"

"It's room 020 it's my room!"She shouted.

"What?I thought its 002?"

"See?It's my room!"

"Sorry!"I said and ran away.What a embarrassing scene!

-

I thought it'll be the last time I'll see her but I didn't expect that she's the young CEO that I'll have a meeting with a month later.I was presenting my work when she entered.

"Good morning Mr.Hwang.I'm sorry I'm late."

"It's okay Ms.Kim I understand."I looked at her and my mouth swang open when I saw her.Tell me this isn't real!It's her!"Ms.Park continue your work."

"Y-Yes Sir."I continued presenting my work then it's finally done!Why does it felt so long?

"I like it."

"So you'll be partnering with our company now?"

"Yes.But I have one condition."She said.

"What condition?"

"I want to get her number.Ms.Park."She said.

"What?Why?"

"I just wanna hang out with you.Would you?"

-

That's where it all started and then we got mutual feelings,had a relationship then after a year we get married.I don't really have problem with her.Except her jealousy.I can't measure her when she's jealous.Shes unreadable.Other than that,I'm perfectly fine with her and I'm so lucky to have her.I just closed my eyes and held her hand too.

"I will love you forever,Soo.I'll never leave you."Knowing her background,her life,I knew she won't want to loose me.She have much more sufferings than me.And whatever happiness she have,she deserves it all.

-

Soon we came in America!Its already night when we came.She held my hand.

"Let's go!"She said and ran like a kid.I just shook my head.Shes really childish and cute.Really energetic when she got a full sleep."Come ride my back!"So I did.She groaned."Just kidding I can't."I laughed at her.

"You're crazy."

"Crazy in love with you!Let's go!"