CHAPTER 1

Chaeyoung's shift just ended so she went to Jisoo's office.

"Love!"Jisoo said happily when she saw Chaeyoung.She tapped her legs telling her wife to sit there so she did."How's your day?"Jisoo asked.

"Just fine but do you know that Jaehyun just died?"

"Really?"She said,pretending to be shocked but internally she just want to laugh.

"Yeah.Can we go to his funeral?"

"Sure love just tell me when."

"I'll just tell you."

"Okay."Jisoo finished her papers then they went to her mansion together.Its too big for Chaeyoung but later on she got used to it.They ate dinner and soon went to sleep.When Jisoo is assured that her wife's asleep,she called someone.

"Hello?"

"Hi it's me,Kim.You did a great job!I'll transfer the money.Make sure that all the evidences won't be seen or be connected to me."

"Yes,Ms.Kim."

"Great!Looking forward for more transactions with you."Jisoo turned the call off and went back to the bed with her wife.She kissed Chaeyoung's forehead."You're mine,love.Only mine."

-

The next day just like the usual the couple went to work.

"Bye bye love!See you later."Jisoo told her wife with a smile and pecked her lips.

"See you later too."Chaeyoung went to her table.Once Jisoo entered the elevator,her expression changed.Cold and expressionless.As soon as she reached her office,she sat at her swivel chair.Her secretary entered.

"Miss here's the papers from creative department.They edited it already."Jisoo nodded and got the papers then read it.But she soon threw it.

"Are they stupid?!I'm paying them for good works not for this trash!"

"I-I'm sorry Miss."

"You don't have to say sorry it's not your stupidity.Tell them to fix this or else I'm gonna fire all of them!"

"Yes Miss!"The secretary immediately left the room.Jisoo is indeed scary when it's about work.She stood up.She wants to see her wife's face,at least to soothe her.But unfortunately,her wife's being mistreated.

"Chaeyoung what is this?"

"It's papers,ma'am."Chaeyoung answered politely.

"I mean what kind of work is this?!You should have done better!"

"I already did my best.And that work your saying is not even my work!It's your work and you forced me to do it!"She argued.

"I'm your superior how dare you shout at me!"

"I'm just saying that you should have done that because you're being paid to do that work then you want others to do it for you?"

"Argh!"The girl was about to throw the papers to Chaeyoung when Jisoo came.

"Throw that paper and you'll know who I really am."Jisoo said.

"M-Miss Kim?"The girl said.Jisoo's aura is indeed scary.The side that her wife never saw before.She always saw Jisoo as the happy and jolly lady.Not this way.

"I'm paying you to work and your forcing other employees under you to work for it?"

"M-Miss Kim it's not what you think."

"Stupid.Get out of my sight you're fired!"Jisoo shouted.But the girl frozed."I said get out!"So the trembling lady left.Jisoo immediately check her wife.She quickly changed from the cold and scary boss to a cute caring wife.

"Did she do something to you?Did she hurt you?Tell me,love."Chaeyoung smiled.

"I'm perfectly fine."

"That's good."Jisoo faced her employees."For everyone who didn't know about this,the lady over here is my wife!Try to hurt her and you'll face me."Jisoo said in a deep voice that scared her staffs.

"Yes Miss."

"Cancel all my meeting today."She told her secretary.

"But Miss there's an important-"

"What do I care?My wife is the most important here.Now cancel all of it."Jisoo said and grabbed Chaeyoung's hand."Let's go love?We need to cool off."

"But I have to work."

"Nah,forget about it for now let's just hang out!"Jisoo said and pulled her wife.They went to her car and went at a mall.They had lunch and just roam around."You want to have shopping?"Jisoo asked.

"No need,love.I have lots of stuffs that you bought for me."Chaeyoung said.

"Well you deserve it for being the best wife in the world!"Jisoo said that made her wife laugh.

"Let's just go to a arcade!"

"Okay let's go!"They were walking when they passed by a toy shop.Jisoo noticed a kid outside looking at the toys there."Wait love.Just need to do something."She went to the kid when the little girl's mom came.

"I'm sorry,baby.We can't buy those."Her mom said so Jisoo interrupted.

"Hi ma'am I'm Kim Jisoo.I want to buy toys for your daughter.Can I?"

"Really?"

"Yes ma'am.If your afraid that I'm a kidnapper or something,I assure you I'm not."Jisoo said handing the woman her calling card.

"Y-Youre the CEO of J&S Corporation?"

"Yes ma'am.So let me treat your daughter,this little girl deserves it."

"Okay."Jisoo looked over her wife who just gave her a thumbs up.She smiled and carried the little girl inside the toy world.

"Baby,choose whatever you want here.I'll give it to you!"

"Really?"

"Yeah so go!"She put the kid at a shopping cart and the kid points whatever she wants.Jisoo loves kids so much and she didn't understand why.After they filled the cart,Jisoo paid for it and handed it to the girl's mom."Take care of this things,okay little Scarlet?"Yeah,she knows the kid's name already.

"Yes,ahjumma!"The kid said and gave her a kiss.Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."She went back to her wife."Sorry,I've been too long."

"It's okay.You love kids much?"

"Yeah.I see myself,Yugyeom and Soo-"She stopped."Nevermind love let's just go."

"You want to have a kid?"Chaeyoung asked.Jisoo stopped.

"Maybe.Whenever you're ready.So let's just enjoy this let's go!"