CHAPTER 25

Chaeyoung's POV

"Our baby little toes is coming home today~"Jisoo sang as she play with Chaeji.I'm just fixing the bag while she's sitting at the couch with the baby.Theyre really,really cute!"You know we prepared your room!I fixed it for days,little toes.I hope you'll like it."

"Why do you keep calling her little toes?"I asked her.

"Nothing.Just because..she have tiny toes!And that nickname is cute.Right little toes?You like it?"The baby smiled that made Jisoo gasped."That's her first smile!That's her first smile!"She said happily."She really like the nickname.See?"I just laughed.

"Yeah.She likes it."The door soon opened and it's Uncle Lee.

"I fixed the papers already.Lets go now?"

"Okay."I carried the baby and Jisoo carried the bags.We went at the basement then went at the car.We carefully put Chaeji at the car seat,then I sat next to her,Jisoo sat at the shotgun seat.Uncle Lee drove.We reached home,finally.

"Welcome home,Chaeji!"The maids greeted.

"She's really cute!"

"Tiny baby!"

"She got her parents' feature!"They commented as we show the baby to them.Chaeji yawned cutely,earning a 'aww' to everyone.

"Maybe she's sleepy."I said.

"Then let's bring her to her room."Jisoo said so we walked upstairs and went at the nursery room,put her gently at the crib.This room have crib,one single bed and a cabinet with books and baby supplies.Theres a drawer next to it,where her clothes are."I can't believe this is finally happening."Jisoo said and looked over at Chaeji then looked at me."Thank you."She said and held my hand.

"You're always welcome."I said.She smiled.

"This is the best day of my life.Thank you so much."

-

MIDNIGHT.

I woke up,not seeing Jisoo beside me.Where is she?I stood up from our bed and looked over the baby monitor.Shes there?I walked to the nursery room and I saw her standing near the window,carrying the baby and humming a lullaby.Soon I found her putting the baby back at the crib,she's already asleep.

"Oh you're there.Sorry I didn't bother to wake you up so I took care of her."Jisoo whispered.

"It's okay."

"Let's go back to our room."We went back at our room and slept.

-

Jisoo's POV

It's been weeks since Chaeji is at home.She gave as sleepless nights,but it's all worth it.Today my leave ended so I have no choice but to go back to work.

"I don't think I can leave Chaeji.Shes too cute!"I said.I'm at her room to bid goodbye and to my wife also who was here.

"Jisoo,you need to go back to work.You'll see her later,anyways."

"But I want to see her all day."I said and pouted.Chaeyoung just laughed at me.

"Go to work now."

"How about you?Who'll help you babysit her?"

"The maids are there and Jimin's coming over.You don't need to worry about anything."She assured me."Now stop making excuses."She said and chuckled.

"Okay fine."I sighed in defeat.I kissed Chaeji's forehead then kissed Chaeyoung."See you later.I love you both."

"We love you too."I left and went to my company,bragging about my baby.

"Look she's really cute right?"I bragged more.

"Yes,miss.Shes really cute!"

"I'll wait till she grow up and marry her."Sehun said.

"Dig your grave today.I'll be killing you later."I said in a serious tone.

"J-Just kidding,miss."He said.I went upstairs and sat at my swivel chair.I took my phone out and called Soo.

"Guess what?Little toes did something new again!"

"Guess what?Little toes did something new again!"We said in sync.

"Dang Jisoo everytime you calls me it's all about your little toes.You love her that much?"

"Of course she's my first princess!"

"How about your wife?"

"She's my queen,dude."

"Gosh you're making me want to see that baby!You always send pictures of her!"

"Then come here to see her.And to mend your brokenness."

"Stop,dude.I'm busy bye."She turned the call off and I can only shook my head.I worked,then my phone rang.Its Jimin.

"Hello?Why did you call?Something wrong?"I asked.

"You still want to see them alive,right?"He said.

"What?What are you saying?"

"I'm Park Jimin.Park Bo Gum's son.The one you killed two years ago."

"What?!"