CHAPTER 6

The two ride Jisoo's car,both quiet with heavy atmosphere.Jisoo is so angry on what she have seen.Thats what jealousy does to her in every simple gesture Chaeyoung does to other people around them.They finally reached the house.Jisoo went straight inside.

"Jisoo please listen to me first!"Chaeyoung shouted.Jisoo faced her.

"What?That you kissed my friend?"

"Jisoo it's not what you think!"

"What do you want me to think?!I clearly saw it don't you ever deny it!"

"But Jisoo-"

*PAK

Jisoo loosed her control.She slapped her wife.She suddenly went back to her senses.

"L-Love I'm s-so sorry I didn't meant to hurt you."She quickly apologized and about to reach out for Chaeyoung's hand but the girl move away.

"Believe what you want to believe but I'm telling you the truth.He just blew my eye.Wont you trust my love for you.That I'll never cheat?That I always love you?Jisoo I never saw any other person that I'll love other than you and your doubting me?!Damn it!"She was about to go when Jisoo stopped her and knelt.

"I'm sorry please forgive me don't leave me please!"Jisoo said while crying.

"I need space,Jisoo.Space."She said and left.She just went outside and went to a convinience store.She sat there and get some food to eat.She just ate until she finished everything.Realizing everything,she cried again.How can Jisoo doubt her?She love her so much and cheating never crossed her mind!Soon someone came up.

"Miss I think you need this."The guy said and handed her a handkerchief that she took to wipe her tears.

"Thank you."

"Why are you crying?"The guy asked.

"Just..married problem."

"Don't cry.I'm sure it'll be fine.I'm Park Jimin by the way.And you are?"

"Chaeyoung.Kim Chaeyoung."Jimin sat beside her.

"I'm sure everything will be fine.You just need to talk to each other.For everything to be cleared.Running away from your problem will never be a solution."He explained.Chaeyoung smiled.

"Thanks for the advice.I need to go."Chaeyoung said and left.Meanwhile,Jisoo was at their room.

"What have you done Kim?!I hate you!"She said as she punched the mirror that had been broken because of her strong punch.Her hand bleed,but the pain there is nothing compared to the pain she's feeling.What if Chaeyoung leaves her too?What if she looses her?She can't take another extreme heart ache.She sat at the side of the bed,at the floor."What have I done?"She said while crying.The door soon opened revealing her worried wife,running at her.

"What happened Jisoo why is your hand bleeding?"Chaeyoung asked her,the wife was panicking.Jisoo smiled seeing her,and hugged her tight.

"You're back.I thought you leave me too."Jisoo said between her sobs.Chaeyoung hugged her back.

"I can't leave you I love you so much."

"I'm sorry for my actions.I'm..I'm just afraid that I might loose you too.I thought I failed to be a good wife again."She said.

"Again?"Chaeyoung asked.Jisoo looked at her.She never mentioned it to her present wife but she did got married before.But ended up in a divorce.Because the girl fell in love with someone and cheated on her.Shes afraid that history will repeat itself.Thats why she's being over possessive at her wife.

"Yeah.I'm afraid to loose you."Chaeyoung accompanied her to stand up.

"Tell me everything.But first,let me fix this first okay?We need to put bandage here."Chaeyoung told her while carefully caressing the injured hand of her.She smiled.

"You won't get tired of me..right?"Jisoo said.Chaeyoung smiled at her and caressed her face with her other hand.

"Of course,Jisoo.I'll never get tired of you because I love you so much."

"I love you more."