CHAPTER 7

Jisoo's POV

We're sitting at the bed side,shes got the first aid for my hand.

"Jisoo,tell me about your past."She asked.I sighed.

"Is it okay if I tell you about it?"I asked.She smiled.

"Of course."

"Okay.So I've been married once before.I was just chill and contented.I trusted her so much that she won't cheat on me.But she did."I said and scoffed.

-FLASHBACK-

Joy was my bestfriend before.We were so close and we're not hiding anything from each other.Not until I fall in love with her.I started to distance myself from her,thinking that she might get disgusted over me.But there's one day I can't avoid her anymore.She went to our house to talk to me.

"Jisoo why are you avoiding me?"Joy asked.We just graduated that time and I'm thinking of leaving the country already so I can avoid her.

"I'm going to U.S. to manage our company there.I can't stay here anymore."

"What?Why?Why are you leaving me?We're bestfriends you can't just leave me!We promised to stay with each other right?"She said,tears forming at her eyes.

"Don't cry..it's just..ugh fine I'm leaving because I want to avoid you!"

"Why?You hate me now?"

"No no no not like that!It's just..I..I fell in love with you and..ugh are you disgusted?"I asked her.

"No!Why would I if I like you too?"

"Y-You like me too?"I asked.She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah."

-

So we got I a relationship that moment.I didn't leave,and after 4 months in our relationship,I proposed to her.I know her already.Or,it's just my thought that I already know her.Maybe not?We got married.Everything's fine with us.But the problem is,we're both so busy with our companies that we have less time for each other.I thought she understood it..but it's just my thought.Its a usual day for me,five months as married couple but I wanna surprise her at her work that day.I went to her office.

"Where's my wife?"I asked her secretary.

"At her office ma'am."

"Oh I'm going."

"But I need to tell her first."

"Ni need,it's a surprise."

"But Miss Kim we can't just let you enter."

"Why?You're letting me enter before why not now?"

"Ma'am it's just-"

"I need to see my wife let me!"I went at her office and I opened it.Then surprise!She's kissing someone else."Ohh.Did I interrupt something?"I asked,tearsforming in my eyes.

"J-Jisoo let me explain-"

*PAK

I slapped her.

"Don't you ever show up again.I'll prepare the divorce papers."I said and left her.

-

"The divorce was granted,since we're both famous business tycoon it got into news.Because of shame,she left the country.I've been so lifeless."I smiled and looked at her."Not until you came into my life.And now I couldn't be more happier with you by my side."I said but she seems bothered.

"You love her that much?"

"That's before.You're here already I'm perfectly fine."

"Jisoo you want kids right?"

"Uh huh."

"Let's have one."My eyes widened.

"What?"

"Let's have a baby."

"Are you sure about it?Or..you're threatened over my ex wife?It's fine for me to wait."

"No,love.I'm more than ready."I smiled.

"Then I'll set a schedule with a doctor next week."I said.

-

We've been really fine this days.I apologized to Sehun and he did he understands me.Today I decided that we'll eat dinner outside after our work.

"Let's go let's go let's go~"I chanted as we walk at the parking lot.She was laughing at me.

"You're cute."

"I know."I said.We soon came at the restaurant.We sat on a table then ordered food.We're just talking while waiting for our meal when..

"Chaeyoung.Chaeyoung is that you?"A guy asked and she looked over.

"Oh hi!Uhm...Jimin.Jimin right?"Don't be jealous Jisoo don't be.Its fine trust her she's yours-I'M GODDAMN JEALOUS!

"Nice to see you here."He's about to held her hand when I got it first.

"Hi I'm Kim Jisoo her WIFE."I said and smiled fakely.

"Nice to meet you too.By the way I need to go.See you around!"Jimin said and left.I just rolled my eyes and Chaeyoung laughed again.

"Stop being jealous,love.I'm all yours."