CHAPTER 8

Soon the married couple went home.

"You're really great on controlling,love."Chaeng said.

"Huh?"Clueless Jisoo asked.

"You're jealous but you haven't been grumpy the whole time.You didn't get angry as well."Jisoo smiled.

"I think I deserve a reward though."Jisoo said as she wrap her hands around Chaeyoung's waist and kissed her.

"Naughty."Chaeyoung just said and laughed.

"What?I'm your wife I have all the rights."She said and kissed her neck.

"Whatever."Chaeyoung said and rolled her eyes running at their room.

"Yah!"Jisoo called and followed.

-

It's past midnight when Jisoo woke up.She went at the veranda.Surely it's already morning in France so she called someone who is so close to her.

"Hello?"

"Soo!I really need someone to talk to."She said and the person in the other line scoffed.

"Okay okay.What is it?"

"You know what?There's a guy who was my wife's new friend.I don't like his aura,I don't want him around my wife I hate him!"

"Chill dude your jealousy again.Didn't your wife told you to lessen that jealousy?"

"I just really can't help it.Shes so beautiful and hot anyone can stole her from me!"

"Calm down,calm down."

"I just want to kill him."

"Yah Kim Jisoo!You can't kill just because you wanted to!"The other girl scolded her.

"I'm sorry dude I'm really really sorry.Ugh just can't help it.You?How are you there?"She said,changing the topic.

"Just fixing my upcoming wedding hehe.You know."

"Woah I'm really excited for you!I'm sorry I can't go there."

"It's fine,Ji.You're visiting me as long as you can and that's enough for me."

"It's been almost a year since we last met."

"It's okay.When am I having a niece huh?"The other teased.Jisoo laughed.

"Soon,dude.Soon."

"I'm waiting!"

"Love where are you?"She heard Chaeyoung's voice.

"Okay gotta go dude,my wife's looking for me."

"Okay."She turned the call off.

"Love here!"She shouted.Chaeyoung went to her and hugged her.

"Why aren't you there?"Chaeyoung said and pouted.Jisoo smiled.

"Just chilling here.Cmon let's go back to sleep."They went back at their bed and sleep.

-

Days passed,finally it's weekend!The couple went to mall to spend time with each other.They were shopping new clothes for the both of them when Chaeyoung found two baby she's at the cart.

"Love?"She called Jisoo who was busy choosing perfume.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you get baby shoes?"

"Oh sorry I just find those pair of shoes cute so I got it.I'll just put it on display at the house."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung just laughed at her.Jisoo could be really weird sometimes.They continued shopping and then bought it.They leave it at the counter first and will just get it after they finish eating.As they walk trying to find a resto,Chaeyoung found someone familiar to her and absolutely familiar to Jisoo too.

"Joy?Hey Joy!"She called,recognizing her cousin.

"Chaeyoung!"The two ran to each other and greeted each other two.

"Long time no see!"

"Yeah.Last I have seen you was when we're sixteen?That's long time ago you look absolutely gorgeous now!"Joy exclaimed.

"Same with you.You're so pretty!"

"My last news to you is when your parents died.My condolences that time I was in Hawaii for a vacation."She eyed Jisoo but Jisoo is ignoring her.

"It's fine now.How about you?I heard you got married.Wheres your husband?"

"It's wife actually.But we divorced 3 years ago."She said and glanced to Jisoo who was avoiding eye contact.

"Ohh that's sad to hear.You're alone?"

"Yeah.You know single."

"Probably you'll gonna find someone too."She remembered Jisoo so she pulled her wife closer."Joy this is my wife,Kim Jisoo."Jisoo was straight faced,she gave her hand.

"Hi I'm Kim Jisoo."

"H-Hi.Park S-Sooyoung but you can c-call me J-Joy."She said and forced a smile.

"Since you're alone why don't you just eat with us?My wife and I are heading to a resto.Have you eaten already?"

"Not yet and that's absolutely fine.But..how bout your wife?"

"It's surely fine with her.Right love?"Chaeyoung asked and Jisoo nodded.

"Of course."The three of them went to a resto and ordered food.They just ate.The Park cousins busied theirselves catching up while Jisoo was just quietly eating.Chaeyoung was happy chitchatting with her cousin,without knowing that her cousin was the same Joy who was Jisoo's ex wife.They finally finished food that seems very long for Jisoo and Joy was glancing at her from time to time that made her absolutely uncomfortable.The cousins bid goodbye and they went at the store to get their shopping bags.

"Love you've been so quiet is there anything wrong?"Chaeyoung asked her.Jisoo sighed and looked at her.

"U-Uhm that girl she..she's my e-ex wife."She said.

"WHAT?!Why didn't you told me earlier?!"

"You're so happy and that's what matters to me so I chose to just shut my mouth."Jisoo explained.

"I'm sorry,love.But please speak up okay?I'm sorry."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo smiled and kissed her.

"Yes love."