CHAPTER 3

EVENING.

Jisoo assured that her wife is asleep first,before she decided to leave.She went somewhere,where Namjoon is.Namjoon was kidnapped by Jisoo's men.He was at a basement,tied up.Jisoo came there.

"Hi Mr.Brave guy."Jisoo said as she walk towards him.

"I knew it!You're the one who did this!"

"Ohh.I thought it'll be surprise though.Nevertheless I don't care about that."Jisoo gripped his neck.

"A-Ahh!"

"Who are you working for huh?"She said.

"W-What are y-you saying?"

"You really think I don't know?The first one they sent died.You want to be like him too?"Jisoo let go of him and he breathed heavily.

"I'm not working for anyone-ahh!"Namjoon grunted when Jisoo punched him in the face.

"You want to be tortured until you die or you'll speak and be under my protection?"

"No way!"

"Okay you chose death.Torture him until he speaks up or until he die I don't care."Jisoo said and left them.

-

It's a normal day for work.Chaeyoung and Jisoo prepared theirselves for work.Chaeyoung fixed her coat.She smiled.She really is the girl she wanted that's why she proposed to her in their first anniversary.

"Stop smiling like a crazy girl there,Jisoo."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo scoffed.

"You're just too beautiful and perfect love.I chose the right girl."Jisoo said and kissed her.Chaeyoung cupped her face.

"And you're perfect too.Thats why I didn't hesitated to marry you."

'I'm just perfect in your eyes because I'm showing you what you wanted to see.Will you still accept me after you discover my flaws?'

Jisoo held her hand.

"Let's go!"Both of them went to work.Jisoo at her office and Chaeyoung at her desk.Chaeyoung was wondering,Namjoon is absent?I mean yesterday is his first day and his absent today.Lunch time came and as usual Jisoo sat with her.Chaeyoung seems bothered so Jisoo asked her.

"What's wrong with you love?"Jisoo asked.

"Uhh Namjoon is absent.Its just his second day."

"Then I'll fire him."

"What?"

"He didn't give a letter to notify us.That proves that his a irresponsible employee and I don't want a irresponsible person like him in my company."

"Oh well it's your decision.You're the CEO anyway."

"Love just don't think about it,okay?It's all in me."Chaeyoung nodded.

"Okay."After the lunch time they went back to their works.Jisoo called her secretary.

"Fire this Kim Namjoon.Then find a new manager I want it to be a girl.Understand?"

"Okay,miss."The secretary left her.She called someone,whos responsible for guarding Namjoon.

"Hello Miss?"

"How's everything there?"

"M-Miss uhm we..ugh.."

"Why are you stuttering what's wrong?"

"T-The g-guy escaped from u-us.."

"What?!Stupids go find him!"

"Yes Miss!"Jisoo threw her phone.

"Goddamn it what's wrong with you stupids!"She shouted.This can't be.Pretty sure any time soon he'll do something to ruin her from her wife."Argh."

-

Jisoo and Chaeyoung went home.Jisoo isn't talking,she's so stressed.Of course her wife will notice it.

"Love you look stressed."

"I'm fine love don't worry."Jisoo forced a smile."Uhm love we need to transfer in America for a while."She said.

"What?Why?"

"My work.I need to fixed the extension of the company there.Please come with me love."She said.Well Chaeyoung is alone and she won't leave anyone since she's an orphan so it's easy to say yes.

"Sure.How long?"

"It depends.We can have a flight tomorrow I can fix everything."

"Wait isn't that too early?"

"No it's just I really need to go there as soon as possible."

"Ohh.Okay.I'll fix our things."She said.

'Yes!'Jisoo internally screamed.Her plan worked!