CHAPTER 9

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up in the morning,not finding Jisoo at my side so I went outside to find her.

"Gosh why does it smell like something's burning-oh god."Jisoo must be cooking!I went at the kitchen and lucky guess,she really is cooking."Jisoo!"I turned the stove off."What are you doing?"

"I was trying to make breakfast but as you can see it's a failure.I burned everything damn."I laughed at her look.Her apron's messy and her face too.I wiped her face using my thumb.

"Look at you your so messy."I said and laughed.She pouted.

"I want to give you breakfast in bed but I did a mess.I'm really sorry love."I smiled.

"I understand.At least you tried right?"She smiled too.

"Thank you."She said and gave me a peck on my lips .We fixed the mess then she washed her face.I cooked proper breakfast so we can eat.As we eat,I looked at her.Who is she calling last night?I mean it's past midnight who would she talk to right?"Love."Jisoo called.

"Hmm?"

"Something's bothering you.What is it?"

"Nothing love.Don't mind me."I said and smiled.But Jisoo seems like she's not convinced.

"You can't hide anything from me what is it?"She asked.I sighed.

"Who are you talking to last night?"

"It's a friend.I just vent out.You know stress at work and such."

"Do I know that person?"

"No.She lives in France."

"She?"

"Yeah."She scoffed."Suddenly jealous huh."

"What?I'm not jealous."

"You obviously are."She held my hand."I assure you 1000% I'm yours and only yours.I will love no one but you."She caressed my face."You're the only girl I love now.I know your doubting after we have seen Joy yesterday but I assure you.Whats in the past stays at the past.Okay?"She said and smiled.I nodded.

"I'm really sorry I was just..you know."

"It's okay I understand.I'm much more possessive."She said and laughed.Soon we finished eating and I took some vitamins."I didn't know you're taking vitamins."Jisoo said.

"I just started.I need to keep my body healthy."

"What?You're healthy enough."

"Jisoo,I'm doing this so I can easily carry a kid."Jisoo pulled me close so I can sat on her lap.

"Are you sure you want this?"She asked.

"Of course.Unless you don't want it."

"No of course I love it!I want to see little kid running around the house but,are you ready for this or you're just being pressured?I told you I can wait."She said.

"Thank you for your understanding but I assure you I want this.And also to complete our family.Whats a married couple without a baby right?"

"What?I'm the baby here."She said and pouted.I laughed.

"You're my big baby but a little kid in the house to make some noise will be more happier right?"

"Yeah."She kissed me."Words can't express how I'm grateful to have you.Thank you for everything,love."I smiled.

"Thank you for everything too."

-

A week have passed!Jisoo and I were heading to a clinic today.Its for a check up and to get specimen from Jisoo and I to fertelize our eggs to have a baby.We entered the clinic.

"Are you really sure about this?"Jisoo asked her wife again.

"Jisoo I told you a hundred times that I'm ready!"

"No you didn't.Its just thirty four times!"

"Seriously you're counting it?"

"Yeah."Ugh she's really a weirdo sometimes.We walked at the seats and sat."Wait love I just need to use the restroom."Jisoo said.

"Okay."She left me there and I just sat comfortably.Not until..

"Chaeyoung it's you again!"Someone greeted.

"Oh Jimin!Nice to see you what are you doing here?"

"Just visiting my friend who was a doctor.How about you?"

"Oh we're here for a check up."

"We?"

"Yeah.We.I'm here Mr.Park."He looked at the back and Jisoo was all in her cold face again.Surely she's jealous.

"Hi Jisoo nice to see you."

"No not nice to see you now with all due respect leave us alone and continue with your goddamn life and I don't even care I won't give a shitty damn."Jisoo said.

"Sorry.Bye Chaeng see you around."Jimin said and left.Jisoo sat beside me.

"He's here?What the heck."She said.

"Jisoo calm down.Arasso?"She sighed.

"Fine."