One-Shot

You are walking down the street. Its pretty late and you notice that there isn't very many people out. Suddenly there is loud, fast footsteps behind you, but you ingnore them. They get closer and closer and you look over your shoulder to see where they are coming from. At that moment, a man runs past you, almost knocking you over. You notice that he almost falls, too.

"Hey!" You shout to him but he has disappeared around the street corner.

Jogging up to the corner, you peak around to see him standing just around it, grinning at you. You scream and jump back but not before he grabs your hand.

"Run with me!" He yells before he drags you behind him to a blue box. Once you get there, he turns to you.

"Hello, I'm the Doctor. This is my TARDIS. What's your name?" You shyly tell him your name and he grins.

"That's a wonderful name. You could come with me if you want to." He pushes open the door and steps inside. You stand a moment in front of the now closed door before pushing it open again. He laughs when you gasp.

"Its bigger on the inside!" The Doctor nods and you stand next to him in front of what looks like a control panel.

"All of time and space, what do you want to see?" You grin madly.

"Everything." Pushing buttons and flipping levers, he runs around the controls before stopping with one hand on the last one.

"Hold on." You obey and he flips the lever, causing a loud noise. The rooms shakes and you hold on tight.

"Geronimo!"