8

*authors note: church got cancelled today so you guys get an extra chapter*

I woke up and saw a beautiful constellation in front of me. Something told me it was called Kasterborous. When my eyes adjusted, I realized I was on my bed and that the constellation was my ceiling. I turned my head slightly and noticed the Doctor sitting in a chair next to me. Where did that chair come from? I wondered. His hair looked messier than usual and his clothes were rumpled. How long was I out? As I watched, he started to wake up. He stretched and opened his eyes. When he looked over and saw I was awake, he jumped out of the chair.

"Oh! You're awake. How do you feel?" He stared at me until I answered him.

"I feel fine, different, but I think I'm okay." I went to stand up and he rushed to my side. I was glad he did considering when I stood up, my legs collapsed. He caught me and set me in the chair he had been asleep in.

"You ought to take it slow. Get used to your new body..." He paused and stared at me again. "Do you want to see what you look like?" He asked.

"Of course." He walked out of the room and came back with a hand mirror. He stood in front of me as I looked into it.

My hair was wavy and jet black and my eyes were shifting between grey and blue. The actual features of my face were small, delicate. I think I could get used to this body. I glanced up at the Doctor, who was smiling at me. I gave a grin back.

"Are you ready to stand up, now?" He asked as I nodded. He helped me up, then stood by my side with his arm around my back so I wouldn't fall again. This new body was a little taller than my last one so my head was a little above his shoulder. He helped me take a few steps until I was able to walk by myself. I wobbled a little but eventually got used to my new legs. When I heard a noise I looked over and realized he was laughing at me. Unable to hold it in, I started giggling.

"What are we laughing at?" I asked him. His laughs died out so he could speak.

"I don't know about you, but I was just imagining how it was going to be when you have to run for the first time!" With that he started laughing all over again. After he finally stopped laughing he looked at me.

"You'll probably want to change your clothes. New personality means you like different things now, too" I looked down and realized that I really wasn't such a fan of the outfit I was wearing. He turned to leave so I could change but, I stopped him at the door.

"Doctor, how long was I out? Or at least, how long did you wait for me in that chair?" He looked at little embarassed, his eyes were on his feet. Suddenly he looked up.

"You were asleep for a week and I was here the whole time." When he finished he walked out to what I assumed was his bedroom. A week?

I took a shower and scared myself when I looked in the mirror over the sink. I had kinda forgotten about my regeneration. When I got to my room, I picked out my new clothes. A pair of sky blue Vans with dark jeans and a Firefly T-shirt that the TARDIS showed me. Fourteen episodes of amazing, thanks girl. I said to her when she showed me it.

I walked back into the console room and didn't see the Doctor. Using the map in my head, I wandered over to the Doctor's room and saw that the door was open slightly. I thought for a moment, then pushed the door open wider and walked in.