13

*well, its 4 am so if this sucks, that's why. Had a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep. I don't even remember what it was about. Oh well, to the story!*

I stood in front of the sink, thinking, waiting for the shower to warm up. It hit me all of a sudden. That man that helped us, imdidnt tell him about the TARDIS ... Did I? No, I don't think so. He knew my name,too... Does the Doctor know him? Should I tell him? No, the man said not to. Maybe we meet him in the future. It's all, what does he say? Oh, wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey. I laughed when in realized I was arguing with myself. The water was warm now, so I jumped in and scrubbed the blood away. I wanted to take a really fast shower so I could check on the Doctor.

By the time I was dressed and got back to the Doctor, he was starting to wake up again. His eyes never opened as he stretched, making a small noise when he stretched the injured shoulder. I smiled at him.

"You should really get more sleep." I said as I walked over to his side.

"Time Loover don't need much... Didn't you know that?" He questioned me, still with shut eyes. Since I had slept for a week, I figured that was why I was so alert, I hadn't even considered that my new body just needed it less.

"Well, you should try to get a little more." I responded. He wasn't fully awake yet, I could tell.

"I can't, too many nightmares..." He promptly fell asleep.

"You are the Daleks nightmares, but what are yours, Doctor?" I whispered to his sleeping form, brushing his hair away from his face. An uncontrollable urge to kiss his forehead overcame me, so I did. He moved and I froze, wanting yet, not wanting to be caught at the same time. I relaxed and sat in a chair next to him, falling asleep shortly after.

*Doctor's POV*
"...but what are yours, Doctor?" I heard her say it but I was so close to sleep, I couldn't respond. Suddenly I felt her kiss my forehead. I moved a bit, but on the inside I was overjoyed. Then I was gone.
I'm battling Daleks, with Hana covering my back. Suddenly, Rose is with us battling, too. They both cry out. I turn and both are bleeding, they're dying. Same wound in the same spot. For some reason, Hana's not regenerating. It hits me that wherever we are prevents regeneration. I only have time to bring one to the TARDIS to heal. The other would have to die. Rose looks at me with sad eyes and pushes Hana's hand to me. I understand and carry her back to the TARDIS. She's instantly healed and we run hand in hand back to Rose. She sees us and smiles.
"Take care of him for me..." She dies and I wake up.

*Hana's POV*

I wake up and realize the Doctor is crying in his sleep. I rush over to his bed and sit on the edge as he begins to wake up. His quiet whimpers become sobs. When he opens his eyes, tears leak down his cheeks and he sits up. I hug him close when he looks at me. For about half an hour, he cried quietly into my shoulder before going silent. Did he fall asleep? He speaks and it makes me jump so much, I almost let go.

"Thank you..." He whispered. I blush madly and I'm glad the room is kind of dark so he can't see me.

"Well, you would've done the same for me-" I'm cut off as he kisses my forehead. He laughs.

"Go on back to your room, and Hana? Losing you. " I walk back to my room, dazed. When I lie down, it hits me. He was awake when I asked him what his nightmares were. His nightmare was losing me. I fall into a deep sleep with a smile.