14

*I'm thinking of changing the title of this. Any suggestions? I might do a Q&A book, too. And this chapters kinda just filler since i got bored.*

Over the next week, we had multiple run ins with different aliens trying to take over planets. Personally, I was worn out and would fall asleep instantly but, I knew the Doctor wasn't. If I woke up at any time, I could be almost positive he was awake. It wasn't healthy. His eyes seemed darker than when we had first met but, he always pretended he was okay for me. When he thought I wasnt looking at him, he seemed worn out. I mentioned this to the TARDIS. Is there anywhere we could go that might cheer him up, girl? Somewhere you're sure we won't have to fight? She blew me a puff of air and showed me which buttons to push and levers to pull on the console. We took off.

"Doctor! Come on!" I yelled excitedly when we landed. He walked over to the door cautiously. I squeezed past him and threw open the door. Oh, this is beautiful... The planet was dark. Judging by the size and amount of plants, it probably only got an hour or two of sunlight a day. But the sky was so clear, you could see stars, planets, and even some galaxies. The most beautiful part, however, were the fireflies. There were millions of them in all different colors, blinking through the air. We stepped out of the TARDIS and he gave a small gasp.

"Beautiful..." He whispered as a pretty blue firefly landed on his shoulder. Suddenly he leaned his head down to it and nodded before it flitted away.

"What did you do?" I saw him put his fingers to his lips. A firefly landed on my hand and I raised it to my ear.

"Hello, Hana. Welcome to our planet. We want to show you something." It said in a quiet voice. I nodded, it flew off to join the others, and I turned to look at the Doctor.

"Did I just talk to a firefly?" I asked, shocked. He laughed and gave a real smile, the tiredness fading away for a moment.

"The TARDIS can translate any language, including firefly." He sat on the ground and pulled me down next to him.

The fireflies seemed to dance all around us. Every once and awhile, one would land on me and whisper into my ear. Nearing the end of it, they gathered on our heads, forming beautiful, glowing crowns. I laughed and gently shook them away.

"Dawn is coming soon, we must rest now." They murmured as they slowly disappeared. When they were all gone, I looked at the Doctor and noticed he seemed happier. We walked back into the TARDIS and took off, she was set on random. All of a sudden there was a huge flash and someone was standing in front of the console. She turned, muttered something, and fainted.

"Who is it?" I asked since I hadn't been able to get a look at her face from behind the Doctor. He was carrying her to the infirmary. When he lied her down, I gasped. It was Emma. She looked a lot older but it was definitely her.

"She-shes my sister." I stuttered when he looked at me. "She told me to go to the street that day you picked me up. But she didn't look like that, she had a scar on her face and she seemed older than she should have been on my birthday..." I realized he was staring at something on her wrist, annoyed.

"Vortex manipulator. Cheap time travel." When he said that, I remembered that the man who saved him had one, too. I decided not to mention it to the Doctor.

"She'll be fine." He quickly added. I sighed and went back to my room. I had a feeling that nothing good was going to come out of her being here.