26

The guards stood closely to me, one in front and one in back. The one in front was tall and muscular and was trying to block my view. I didn't really see the other but, I know he was shorter than Muscles and had a too tight grip on my shoulder so I couldn't escape. When we got outside, I saw a glimpse of some trees before I was pushed into a black car and seated between the two. Muscles gave me a very small, almost apologetic, smile before turning to look out the window. What'd he do that for? It's tinted so dark that all he'll see is black.

We drove for about an hour before the car rolled to a stop. During the drive I had fought to keep my mind off the Doctor and, unfortunately, I failed. By the time we stopped, I was fighting the urge to run out, screaming about what they had done. The only thing preventing me from doing so, was the fact that the shorter man was talking through a pair of strange Bluetooth things to Moriarty. I knew that if I made one wrong move, he could have the Doctor killed in less than thirty seconds.

The door of the car opened and I saw the flat. Warily, I got out of the car and watched as it drove away. I sighed in relief and knocked on the door. Mrs. Hudson answered and led me up the stairs.
When I arrived, John and Sherlock both turned to me. John looked a little flustered but Sherlock was smirking at him. Immediately, they both grew concerned.

"Where's the Doctor? You were supposed to be here before Sherlock and I." I shrugged, not trusting my voice and went to look out the window. However, I felt them staring at me and turned back, freezing when I saw red dots moving on both of their chests.
"He...uh...he went to check on the TARDIS." I bit my lip at the obvious lie and hoped they wouldn't question it. John turned towards Sherlock and the dots disappeared, causing me to sigh in relief.
"Well, Sherlock, you'll just have to explain it to us then. I have no idea what's going on and I don't think Hana does either." I shook my head in agreement. Sherlock sighed.

"Fine. You saw the metal under the skin on that "body", correct?" We both nodded. "That body happens to be a Cyberman. Someone went through the careful process of making it look human, again. Something must have been wrong with it, possibly it's emotion inhibitor had been damaged, so it was decommissioned and dumped. The question here is why did someone go through all the trouble to hide it? Are there more..." He trailed off and looked like he had zoned out but he shook his head quickly.
"I need to speak with the Doctor. How long will he be, Hana." I tried to act normal.
"I don't know." I pretended to get a text. "Oh, it's him. He...wants to meet us where the bod-... Cyberman was found." I knew Sherlock didn't believe me at all, but maybe he would be curious enough to go anyways.

He stared at me a long time before nodding.
"Alright. Come along, John."

M'kay, well, I wasn't done with this chapter (obviously) BUT- I decided to publish it anyways or else I probably never would. Anywho, thank you my lovely readers!