Chapter 5

SIN POV:

"Come talk to me! You been acting weird ever since you went to that fucking trap and Kayla talked to yo ass!" Lia's high ass voice in my ear.

Why is she always on my fucking dick?

"Lia stop fucking talking to me like I won't slap the shit outta you" I mug her before focusing back on my game.

Honestly I've been mad distant with Lia cause Bambi is always on my fucking mind ever since that shit happened in the car seeing tears fall out her eyes was sexy as fuck but I can't get that shit out my mind especially when I'm tryna get my nut from Lia.

Flashback.

"Ahhh Sinnybooo fuuckkk I'm so wet" Lia moans on my dick bouncing on it as I feel her loose ass pussy on my dick.

What's with this fucking nickname? That shit sound gay bruh and my dick isn't even hard anymore.

She came on my dick leaving a whole mess.

"Clean that shit up" I grab my phone and start texting Wiz.

Wiz💤

Sin: Wtm?

Wiz: Shii nun. Bout to go to the trap foe a minute wit Mike dumb ass wbu?

Sin:Gettin my shii sucked. Shit lame asf bro.😒

Wiz: Lia head game not strong bro I been telling you dis🤣

Sin: How the fuck you know niggah? 👀

Wiz:🤫🤫🤫

I put my phone down and I think the drugs kickin in cause I started seeing Z sucking my dick with tears on her face looking at me with them sexy big brown eyes.

"It's too big" Z puts her hands on the bed with her legs bent back making her perfect tits pop out.

"Make it fit baby" I lick my lips feeling my dick get hard once again.

"Sin" she moans lowly while stroking my dick with her hand.

I groan laying my head back before looking back down and then it's Lia once again

"Shit" I cuss under my breath pushing her off.

Flashback ended

"Is it because of Z?" She stands up mad as fuck for no reason.

"Sit yo ass down bruh it's not even like dat" I continue playing on the game.

She stomps upstairs before coming back down with her shit packed and headed towards the door while I still play the game not paying that bitch no mind.

"I'm leaving yo trash ass since you got yo mind on other bitches!" She yell and I ignore her loud ass.

"I know you hear me bruh!" She yells stomping her foot.

I pause my game and look at her stupid ass looking red and shit so I start laughing at her goofy ass.

"Bitch get the fuck out than the fuck?" I laugh more as she crosses her arms mad as hell still.