Chapter 21

ZYANA:

I'm chilling on my bed with Yanni since she's having Mike's baby and we started getting close since I see Mike as one of my close friends so knowing he's having a baby makes me happy also makes me want to get to know his baby mama, Yanni is only 4 weeks so far and barely noticeable but there is a little baby bump. We were laughing and joking around talking about names we wouldn't name our kids which we both agreed to not making our sons Jr's before Kayla and Jazz burst in making us jump.

"BIT- who's this?" Kayla sizes her up.

Territorial ass.

"This is Mikes baby mama Yanni, Yanni meet Kayla and Jazz my friends from the beginning of forever" they say hey and I look at the time to see it's 11 pm

"Shit." I get out the bed and run to my closet.

"Yea shit cause yo ass is of course late to your own boyfriends party which started around nine" Kayla shakes her head tapping her foot with leather pants with a matching black leather top, makeup done, black heels and a black fitted NY hat on.

I ignore her smart ass mouth and pick out some clothes ending up with a grey strapless dress, a jean jacket, shades, white air forces and lay my outfit in the bathroom before going back in my room.

"You wanna go Yanni? I think Mike and em are coming but there will be smoke and shit" she nods and we all get ready in the bathroom listening to Megan Thee Stallion.

"I'd rather be yo B I T C H" Jazz yells curling her lace front.

I already got dressed and put on my perfume along with lashes and lip gloss adding lip lines at the edges of my lips.

We all got done and looked hot as fuck and then City girls Said sum came on while Kayla started twerking and Jazz started recording us act a fool.

"City girls make em wish like Ray J" Kayla raps before I cut in.

"Lemme talk to 'em. All these niggas wanna fuck ZY" I yell.

"THEY DO!" They yell.

"HellCat, this a SRT!"

"Skrrt skrrt"

"Pull up, G- wag 63, he want a Minaj wit a new body" I start twerking on Kayla

"AYEEEE" they hype me up.

"Cause I came from the bottom, from the feds to the charter. Broke bitches ain't saying a thing!" I rap.

"PERIOD!!" We all yell.

"AHHH" we stick out our tongues laughing harder than before.

We all start walking downstairs with our shoes and bags on before hopping in my car and pulling out the driveway singing and laughing before we pull up to Ty's house seeing a whole bunch of people outside so we already know the inside jumping, we get out the car and walk together in the house getting compliments and greeting people as we walk more into the house smelling weed and sweat while we holding each other's hands like a train passing people saying excuse us towards the kitchen finding all bunch of liquors and beers.

"Jackpot bitches!" Kayla smiles grabbing a beer before handing it to all of us.

"Can't." Yanni sucks her teeth passing it back.

"Damn... so did you pick where you want your baby to come out of?" Jazz asks grabbing a bottle opener.

"What?" We look at her confused.

"You gonna let it got yo booty or pussy? Cause like you can pick" Jazz sips her drink.

"Shut they fuck up" Kayla glares before looking over the crowd of people.

"Oh there go Wiz and Mike Cmon" Kayla grabs me while I grab Yanni and Yanni grabs Jazz.

We make it towards them in a train before sitting down on the couch they were sitting on smoking weed.

"Aye nigga put that shit out" Mike take Wiz blunt and put it out before grabbing Yanni and putting her on his lap.

"Niggah.... fuck you" Wiz mugs.

These two argue like brothers all the time but I'd say Mike does it on purpose at times especially when he's bored with nothing to do.

"My baby ain't going out deformed nigga" Mike rubs on Yanni's stomach and they have their own conversation.

"You gonna ignore me bruh?" Kayla crosses her arms in front of Wiz.

"So what you been up to ma?" He turns to me before Kayla flops on the couch crossing her arms.

"Nothing" I shrug smiling.

"Yo ass got sum going on shii yo ass been smiling like you got the golden ticket in dis bitch" we laugh and I slap his chest lightly.

"Shut up wiz I've been feeling on someone if that's what you're trying to hint" he nods and looks at kayla.

"Stop pouting makes yo face look fat" I laugh but cover my mouth as soon as Kayla glares at me.

Oops.

"Imma catch y'all later imma go find someone okay?" They all nod and I walk through the crowd before someone grabs me.

"Get of- hey baby" I smile up at him.

"Heyy gorgeous, you look stunning in this" he twirls me around before pulling me in by my waist.

"Thank you handsome that means a lot" I wrap my arms around his neck as H.E.R best part came on.

"Did you set this up?" He smirks and I laugh a little laying my head on his chest swaying back and forth slowly with the song in the background.

"You are the only person I need Zyana" I look up at him and smile before he leans down and kisses me.

"Ouuu get it MAMA!!!" I hear Mike yell making me laugh hiding my face in Ty's chest getting shy.

We continue dancing until the song come to an end and he said he was going to go into the kitchen for something to drink so I nod seeing him disappear in the crowd before Jazz and Kayla come up dancing with me. Gas pedal came up and everyone started yelling grabbing someone to dance on so Kayla grabs Wiz, Yanni grabs Mike, I grab Ty until he slaps my hand off roughly.

"What's wrong?" I turn my head confused.

"Fuck out my face bro" he sips whatever is in his cup and I walk away not even wanting to bother him.

Fuck that. Imma find someone to get lit on.

I grab a cute brown skin boy and get next to Kayla and Wiz hearing our part come on so I get in positions with the girls before bouncing my ass with them feeling the guys hands all over my booty as I put one arm up shaking it faster against him.

"DAYUUM" Q yells making everyone look at me and start hyping me up.

"BREAK THAT DICK BITCH!!" Yanni yells.

I was killing this shit until I got yanked off of the guy with so much force I bang into the persons chest gripping their shirt so I look up and see Sin furious.

Fuck.