Chapter 44

SIN POV:

I was in the club with Toni and Lia with music blasting and people dancing all over the place so since we haven't seen each other we wanted to catch up on a few things so we go to the V.I.P section.

"Imma be back" I yell over the music and meet up with one of my business partners I've been working with. I go to the bar next to him and his men with a whole bunch of strippers dancing on the bar so I sit next to him and dap him him.

"Wassup Sin" he smiles showing his golden teeth.

"Nun man I came for my package along with the contract you gave me last time we talked to each other" I pull out the contract and he chuckles.

"Good move Sin" he grabs the contract and shakes my hand.

"We can start the process as soon as I get my money from the stocks I gave you" he sips his drink and I nod.

"I gotchu in a couple days ite?" He nods and I walk away back to the V.I.P section.

I sit next to Lia as she smokes the hookah on the table before passing it to the girl next to her blowing the smoke out her big pink lips.

"Damn I ain't know you could handle yo smoke like dat" she smiles at me and licks her lips.

"Stop playing wit me you know I always had it babe" she gets up waves her ass in my face before grabbing my hand leading me towards the dance floor.

She starts grinding hard as fuck on me rubbing her ass on my dick while she squeezes her tits making them perk up more than they usually do and I wrap my arms around her waist letting the music take over.

"Follow me" she directs me to the back room and pushes me on the couch.

She crawls towards me slowly and I get comfortable in my seat letting the Hennessy take over my mind. I feel my pants get pulled down before feeling her ass in my hands with her kissing and sucking on my neck as she slides down my dick fast as fuck but my dick don't feel the same since her pussy didn't tightening around my dick,she came on my dick and slide off before getting on her knees opening her mouth and wrapping it around my dick sucking me whole gagging going up and down my dick slobbering all on it but it ain't enough for me this shit getting old bruh I need my Bambi.

Fuck! Bambi! I push her off and my mind goes crazy pulling my pants up not even helping her ass up.

"Fuck! I fucked up bruh" I jog out the club and get into my car speeding towards the house pulling into the driveway getting out.

I carefully close my car door and open the front door hearing the beep alerting her that I'm home.

Shit.

I quickly run in the shower in the hall scrubbing my body getting the disgusting bitch off my skin before getting out, I dry off and  slide on some basketball shorts walking into the dark room laying next to her moving her into my chest feeling her cuddle into my side smelling her sweet honey scent.

"I'm sorry I was trippin when you was at Kayla crib" I kiss her head and she sighs.

"No you're not" she mumbled and I smack my teeth.

"Bambi I'm for real" I kiss on her face.

"You been drinking Sy" she yawns.

"And? I still mean what I said" she gets out the bed and turns on the light rubbing her big brown eyes.

"Cmere" I sit up and she walks towards me straddling on my lap like a koala.

"You know I love you right" she nods and rubs my face with her thumbs.

She goes stiff in my arms and gasps before getting off me starting to cry walking backwards away from me so I stand up confused why she trippin.

"You cheated on me?" She looks up at me and I get confused until I turn in the mirror seeing hickeys on my neck.

Fuck!!!

"Bambi let me explain" she shakes her head and sobs.

"Y-you cheated on me?" I look down feeling my heart get torn seeing her face look at me with betrayal.

"Yes" I sigh and she starts breathing faster seeing her panic.

"Calm down baby before you have one of yo attacks" she takes a deep breath and looks down.

"With who?" She whispers as her hands start to shake.

"Lia" she walks up to me and hits my chest.

"You cheated on me with Lia! You promised me! You promised me sy" her voice breaks at the end of her sentence.

"Baby it was a weak moment and-" she slaps me harder than my pops ever slapped me.

"You want to hate on me for being with Ty when I didn't even sleep with him while you went out and fucked Lia! I loved you!" I feel tears pricking my eyes knowing she officially hates me.

"I can't believe I gave myself to you! I sacrificed everything for you and this is what you do to me! You lie to me telling me you love me but really... you never did" she looks at me like a stranger.

"Bambi no I love you so fucking much I'll do better baby I promise" I grab her and she fights me off.

"Your word means nothing to me" she wipes her tears with her sweater.

"You lied about staying loyal towards me and we already know the rest you lied about Simon especially in the past! I can't do this" she runs out the room I follow behind her running down the steps.

"Wait baby please!" I grab her arm and she pulls away putting on her slides and grabbing her keys.

"Call Lia and make her sign a fucking contract with your hoe ass" she pushes me and runs to her car leaving me crying throwing shit on the ground frustrated.

"Fuck!!" I yell and go in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of liquor sipping it through the bottle feeling the burning in my throat before looking at the picture of us on Valentine's Day.

"I'm not giving up on my Bambi" I get up and grab my Keys.

She will always be my Bambi.