Chapter 43

AUTHORS NOTE🤎:

AHHH WE MADE TO 300 and something readers I'm so happy and reached #1 in gang violence... I don't support gang violence calm down 😃✋🏽 but THANK YOU GUYSSS 🤎

SIN POV:

"Ite imma be home late bambi" I kiss her soft skin and I hear her whisper a small okay, I walk out the room taking a empty duffel bag in my car and getting in pulling out the driveway before swerving through the street

I fucked up with Bambi when I made her kill that nigga Ty cause of my own jealousy and hatred towards him, she's been having night terrors but nothing serious she said she's fine and it's nothing to worry about to even though she be sleeping all damn day and exhausted I've been tryna help her. I pull up to the trap seeing my usual nigga outside rolling dice or counting up money with a blunt in their mouth.

"What's good?" I dap everyone up and get into the trap seeing a whole bunch of bitches.

"Damn Toni you always finding bitches" I slap one of them on the ass and see it's Lia.

"Hey sin" her voices sounded raspy as fuck like she smoking cigarettes it's not as high pitched as it use to be.

"Hey Lia wassup wit you?" She shrugs and I notice my name tattooed on her chest.

"Dope tattoo" I rub it above her tit and then sit down neck to Toni with some white bitch on her lap.

"I found who stole yo money but I don't know the reason for it" Toni blows smoke out her mouth and I yawn tired as hell.

Toni been at the trap at least for half a month by now and she did say she was close to finding who was stealing making my job 10x better especially since I've been making deals with club people including other companies.

"Who is it bruh?" I rub on my waves ready to hear who the fuck this rat is.

"Jazz" I look at her and start laughing.

"Nahh bruh you lost me. Why the fuck would Jazz steal from me?" I put my stacked money in my duffel bag ready to head to the club for my package.

"Mann she was caught stealing when I installed sum cameras my nigga she stealing from yo ass bruh" She passes the blunt to the bitch on her lap.

"Let's go make a little stop den" She pushes the bitch off and we grab our straps ready to head out.

I walk towards the door and Lia come out into the living room wit no bra on showing her nipples with a pink thong looking good and shit with a thigh tattoo making her looks better.

"When imma see you again?" She bends down and grabs a perc off the table.

Shit.

"Imma come back once I'm done wit this shit but stay ova here" she nods and we head out into my car.

We drive and discuss the plan in the car before pulling into the parking lot of the apartments, we get out sticking as I put my gun in my pants after walking up the steps knocking on Jazz door but it's silent so I look over the railing and see Kayla and Jazz car parked so I know they somewhere in this bitch, we walk to Kayla apartment and Toni knocks this time but it's still quiet before I started pounding on the door hearing the lock undo and my Bambi opens the door with a damn pan with some boot shorts on and a fucking bra on.

"What the fuck you doing here Bambi?" She looks at me like a deer in headlights.

"Just came to visit Kayla" she whispers still holding the pan in her hand.

She lying.

"Why you dressed like that bruh?" I glare looking at her thot ass outfit.

"It's hot Simon" she mugs and I grab her jaw.

"Stop fucking playing and go get some pants and a damn shirt" I peck her lips and she gives me a stale face not even kissing me back.

Shorty really playing wit me.

"Ite let's see what happens when we get to the house bruh" she smacks her teeth and lets us inside.

"Chill on the attitude Zyana" i warn and she crosses her arms sitting down on the couch.

"Where Jazz and Kayla?" Toni asked looking around.

"They went to the store" she types on her phone making me irritated that she not paying attention.

"Did they take they car?" Toni looks at her and she shrugs.

"I don't know since I didn't want to go with them but the could've drove but they said they might walk" she continues of her phone.

"Bruh what you doing on yo phone" I stand over her and snatch her phone but it turns off.

"Nothing Cmon bro give me my phone" she tries reaching for it.

Bro? Did she just call me bro?

"Who the fuck is your bro? Ite bruh i gotchu" I wave Toni to come on since they ain't here.

"I ain't coming home tonight so don't wait up bruh" she gets out her seat and looks at me confused.

"Why?" She taps her foot and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Cause I ain't bitch" she looks at me shocked and I already know I fucked up.

"Okay." She opens the door and we walk out before she closes the door.

"Club?" I make it down the steps and Toni nods.

"Club sounds cool" she licks her lips.

"Ite imma pick shorty up" I smirk.

A nigga in a club is a dangerous game.