Chapter 42

Couple weeks later...

ZYANA:

I woke up feeling sore between my legs since Sin been fucking me every time he get out of work with no remorse for my pussy, he says he just misses me every time he leaves the house so he shows it by interrupting my sleep in the middle of the night. I grab the silk blanket wrapping it around my body feeling the urge to pee so I carefully standing up gripping onto the bed.

"Fuck" I look down at my thighs and see marks and bruises before Sin walks in.

"I been putting that work in" he grins and walks up to me.

"We are not fucking anymore" I grab his arm and he picks me up.

"After I come back home we gonna fuck again and again then we gonna keep going until the sun rises" he kisses me and I dodge it.

He runs the water and adds soap before undressing himself and sliding the my sheet off me before we both get in the tub with my back against his chest feeling my body relax in the water.

"No we aren't my legs are bruised including my pussy"

"So?" He starts rubbing my tits but it hurts since he was just making them bounce last night.

"Please baby I can't- mmh" he slides his finger in my pussy and I whimper.

"Damn baby you still a bit tight but you stretching out more" I grip onto his thigh moaning when he adds another finger in.

It hurts but it feels so good feeling his thick fingers slide in and out while he kisses my neck.

"S-sy please I'm tired" I look up at him he pecks my lips slipping his fingers out.

"Ite" he kisses me and we wash each other before getting out and drying off.

I put my towel on and walk out the bathroom still feeling terrible so I lay down feel like a good nap would be good for now.

"Ite imma be home late bambi" he kisses me and I whisper a small okay.

4 hours later...

I woke up and felt better so I look at the time and it was only 5pm so I got up and threw on some Nike black shorts with a black sports bra since it's hot as the devils ass today and I made plans to take my baby to the vet, I grab my keys and phone before grabbing Bruno to go out the door into my car.

I make it to the vet with Bruno since he's been acting so tired lately and I grabbed Sins card because he always says "if you need money come get it whenever" so I am for Bruno.

"Let's go in baby" I kiss his tired little head and go into the entrance of the vet.

"Hello I'm here for the appointment I made for my Pug Bruno" I smile to the lady and she smiles typing in her computer.

"Yes, they would rather you drop off your pet and come back later for the news since it will take up to 3 to 4 hours" she smiles and I think about it before agreeing.

She leads me towards the back where there is a play area for Bruno with his name on it so I place him in and he lays down already falling asleep.

"We will call and update you if anything" she smiles and I say a small thank you before leaving to get into my car.

I call Kayla and she picks up looking scared.

"Come over now!" She hangs up and I confused as hell making my at over towards her house.

I get out the car and walk to the stairs knocking on the door before she opens it revealing a crying Jazz.

"What's the wrong?" I comfort her and she shakes in my arms.

"I did something bad" she cried harder and I rub her back.

"She needs to run or else she's going to die and I'm serious we have to pack and just leave I'm leaving with her" Kayla packs her stuff and I rub to her room.

"What did y'all do!?" I cross my arms over my chest feeling a bit dizzy.

She ignores me and continues packing while crying as her hands start to shake in the process so I help her fold her clothes and pack her shoes.

"Jazz needs to tell you her mistake since she wants to help people so much. I was there when she did it and I didn't snitch so now I'm gonna die for turning my back on the gang for Jazz and now I'm in her shit" she cries and I comfort her.

"Everything is fine I need to know what you did or whatever Jazz did for me to help you" I whisper hearing her sniffle on my shoulder.

They must have done something crazy as fuck for Kayla to start crying her eyes out like this since she never really cries unless she's hurt or something serious. I walk into the living room and see Jazz shaking in the corner so I grab her dragging her hand to the kitchen for her to drink some water and calm herself down.

"It can't be that bad Jazz" I stand in front of her and she continues shaking.

"They know what I did but it was for a good reason but he's not gonna listen" she mumbled.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"They're here" she whispers getting behind me.

Kayla walks out her room and I hush her before pushing them quietly in Kayla's room putting them under the bed.

"Hide and shut the fuck up" I stand up going in the kitchen for a pan before going to the door hearing loud bangs on the door.

Time to see who the fuck this bastard is.