Chapter 31

AUTHORS NOTE🤎:

I just want to say thank you to the small amount of people reading this story cause I'm shocked that anyone is actually enjoying this book it's only up to 83 reads that that's a good amount for me honestly 💀

I just want to say thank you to the small amount of people reading this story cause I'm shocked that anyone is actually enjoying this book it's only up to 83 reads that that's a good amount for me honestly 💀 . So thank you so much I already have all the chapters made therefore this book DOES have an ending to it but I am publishing a couple chapters day by day. 🤎

SIN POV:

I'm fucking around wit Q beating his ass in this lame ass game Fortnite watching him get frustrated each time I purposely kill him because it's funny every time his lightskin ass gets red.

"Duck sauce!" He yells.

I think Bambi wanted him to stop cussing so he start substituting them with random ass words... she starting to make my niggas weak even got Wiz using the word please and shit when she's around.

"Oh my fricking dog!" He throws the controller and I laugh.

"You fucking suck" I chuckle until I he slaps my knee cap.

"Good ma kicked you in yo shit" he mugs.

"Don't fucking cuss-" Wiz walks in slamming the door before grabbing a gun off the table.

"Nigga what the fuck yo ass doing?" I stand up and he smacks his teeth.

"Look at Kayla sorry bruh" he sits down and keeps a mug on his face.

I grab my phone and look on Instagram, clicking on Kayla's Instagram story to see her drinking her little red cup dancing on niggas, rapping to songs, laughing and shit and I laugh looking at her stupid ass.

"Damn nigga that's crazy" I shake my head and he scoffs looking at me.

"Nigga keep looking I bet yo ass not gonna be laughing" he sucks his teeth.

I tap a couple times until I see Z on some nigga lap grinding on him with this thot ass outfit on and shit singing a song to him while he sings them lame ass lyrics back but I can't see his pussy ass cause Kayla covered his face. Lucky ass. She puts the camera closer and her hoe ass kisses him while rocking her hips back and forth, I click more and see her fat ass against him having the time of her fucking life.

"Get my pistol and Cmon" I walk out the trap and get in my car waiting for Wiz.

He gets in and passes me my gun before I pull off swerving past cars over the speed limit. I park at Kayla's apartment parking lot and park my car cocking my gun back ready to blow a nigga head off.

"Shoot up and snatch yo bitch" he nods and we get out walking up the stairs hearing Wap go on in her apartment so I open the door since it was already opened seeing niggas and bitches all over smelling like weed and hells perfumes invading a nigga space.

We looked at each other and smirked following the plan just how I planned it. We aimed our guns up at the ceiling shooting up not giving a fuck if someone lived above her apartment while everyone screams and runs out scared looking like roaches when the lights turn on, I look out in the crowd not seeing Z anywhere getting more annoyed thinking maybe her little ass ran out without me noticing.

"Aye man what's going on?" Ty runs up to me looking at the gun in my hand and I mug him.

"Get the fuck out Tyler" he shakes his head and looks around before walking out leaving with the rest.

Some crazy niggas and bitches stayed but they look like they took a couple pills so they chilling still talking or dancing even if I did want to be an asshole and point my gun at them their dumb asses would look at it for hours before actually running.

"Wiz what the fuck!" I snap my head and see Wiz dragging Kayla by her leg out of her own apartment as she tries kicking him but misses each time while she screams going down the steps.

Toxic ass.

I look around and I don't see her anywhere so I walk towards the front door until I hear a muffled cry from the bathroom.

That's my baby Bambi.

I walk toward the bathroom to knock and it goes silent.

"Bambi I know you're in there so open the door before I break this shit down" I hear little foot steps and the door slowly open seeing her look down at her socks.

"Come out and let's go" I say calmly as she walks in front of me walking out of Kayla's apartment.

I walked right behind her looking down seeing her ass was out her shorts jiggling with each step she takes making my dick jump a little just imagining her ass shake as I shove my dick in her- focus.

"Pull down yo fucking shorts down" she pulls them down and continue walking with her head down knowing I got something for her ass but that will wait until later on over the week since I know she's gonna hate me Friday.

We get in the car and I drive quietly towards her house speeding down the street to get her out my fucking car before I change my mind on letting her off the hook but as soon as we pull up and she gets out giving me a view of the bottom for her ass made me fucking mad knowing other niggas saw.

Fuck that.

I get out the car and she unlocks her front door wiping her tears as she walks in with me behind her before I push her in the ground hearing her let out a groan.

"Stop acting like a fucking slut before I treat you like one bruh" she gets up and I see tears in her eyes before she slaps me.

"We are not together! I don't want you!! I can do whatever I want! Now leave and come you dare fucking talk to me!" She screams at me and I nod smirking rubbing my face before walking out trying to relax myself before shit gets crazy.

She's right she ain't mine.

Yet.