Chapter 1.

~ "Beleive in yourself and you'll be unstoppable "

Avneets pov:
Ok!! Take a deep breath Avneet it's alright it's just been few years you can do it. Calm down see the positive side you are finally able to escape. And you will be perfectly safe um.... atleast until i'm in the house. I just hope my health remains stable in there , which looking at past few years i'm quite doubtful about. The production has assured me though that they'll make sure I get proper foods and medicines I need.

Taking a deep breath I checked my outfit

Gorgeous much eh?! ;) I said looking at my reflection

Gorgeous much eh?! ;) I said looking at my reflection. Haha its been long since I last said this.
I swear i had to beg my stylist to let me wear at least this seeing all those shimmery gowns I was already feeling itchy. She finally agreed on this not before i emotionally blackmailed her and told her that once I go inside the house she'll have the full access on what I wear so at least I deserve this much and fortunately she bought it.

I haven't really forgotten how to act over these years then ;)

Sending him a text I sat back on the couch, I need to let him know . I looked at the screen present in the vanity the shooting was started Salman sir made his astounding entry as always and this time on one of my fav song of his "swag se swagat" .
Making his way in the center of the stage he took a sip of water and then began.

"Hello and welcome to wizarding world presents BIGG BOSS SEASON15"

He said season 15 quite a lot loud for my liking , but never mind.

"So before we start with all the contestants i'm here to make sure that I explain you some of the main rules."

Oh yeah I already know the rules it's quite fascinating this time.

"As you can already understand from the promos and our sponsors of course this time the theme of the house is everyone's all time favorite HARRY POTTER , i'm sure all of you would he aware about it. That little kid with round specs and a scar doing all mischief."

He said the last line jokingly I found it quite offending i know its not his words he's just reading what's been shown to him still for someone who loves Harry Potter world it might be quite offensive.
Shaking away all my thoughts I turned back to the screen .

"We already asked all our participants to take a small quiz on the 'wizarding world' website that'll sought them into one of the four houses that is SLITH-ERINE , GRY-GRY - sorry just a sec what the hell is it ?! "

He said making a demented face

"Cut" I heard a voice then someone came on stage and said something to Salman sir probably telling him how the names are pronounced . It can be little tricky for people reading it first time you see.

"Rolling action"

"SLYTHERIN , GRYFFINDOR , HUFFLEPUFF and RAVENCLAW.
But the fun part is they don't know in what house they are. For now that's a you need to know."