AUTHOR'S NOTE!

"The fact that we can sit right here and say goodbye, means we've already won."
  -one direction

Well hello again beautiful people. 

I'm here to announce something , it breaks my heart to write that this will be it for my journey on wattpad atleast as a writer. 

I won't be using this account any longer . This journey of almost 1 and  a half year on wattpad had been amazing. All the love and support I got from you all was just so heart warming. 

I never knew people would be interested to read my work, forget about loving it. But it happened and I still can't believe it. 

I'm not able to manage taking time to write, but that's not the main reason. 
The main reason is I no more enjoy writing , it feels more of a responsibility or not exactly but sometimes even burden . I already have a lot on my plate right now. 

And I started writing it as an escape to all the stress and stuff, but now it feels like it is added as one of the things which I stress over. And I really couldn't handle that. 

I know you all are really understanding and never force me to upload early, but still I always used to feel like it is my responsibility and then bam! I will try and use all my extra/ free time stressing over it. Yeah! I'm kind of an over thinker can't help it. 

And now after lots of thought , I've decided to finally stop. I think 4 complete books are quite good for 1 and a half year's journey. Also I even made covers and stu

A lot of things happened in these 1 and a half year. From having 0 followers to now having a family of 500+ people. 

Having a hate account for myself #kairasidneetisabitch is what it was called if I'm not wrong. 
Hello there buddy if you're reading this. I just wanna thank you too , because during that time I knew I wasn't alone. The way each one of you supported me at that time was something I may never forget. 

And knowing so many of you amazing and fun souls. 
As many of you may or may not know I'm an introvert, I don't get comfortable with people easily. I even get awkward on texts. Reason I only had 2 'close' friends if we could term it that way here. HP0207 and -itssufiabitch

Sufia  the silly chats and sharing exam pressure I was glad I got to know you.
No matter how weird you are 😑 I mean last season se  kaun start  karta hai koi show , but anyways. You've finally watched the complete show. So no complains .
Though zyada serious baatein hoti nahi hai humari I just wanna say , I love ya ! Baaki to you know everything and ofcourse whenever you need to talk you know I'm just a text away. 

And Now Of course my favorite person ever!

HP, you know how much I love you. Thankyou for being a constant. The first time I read your comments on my book , I was like Damn I love this girl. And then we started to talk. It was just an instant connection. 

I mean like every time how we both said or did things the other person wanted without even them telling. 
Thankyou for always supporting , and being their. And you know I'm always here for you too. 

Also whenever you post a chapter just message me ,Not here you know where ;) . And I'll come to read your chapters and will comment ofc (I can't resist doing that) , I mean I can't miss what happened in our Shan and Adi's life , right? ;)

Special mention to itsvani_2176 though I don't think she's active on wattpad anymore. I just wanna thank you Vani for being the first person I talked to here , and being a great friend.
Miss ya!

*********

So yeah! That'll be it guys. Hoping if I return , we'll still share the same bond we have now. 
Love you all . And Thankyou!

One last time

Stay beautiful , Stay Kind .
Love you All 

Vote.comment.fan

Published on 17 December 2021

-kairasidneet