Chapter 30.

~"I've passed many eyes , but I only got lost in yours"

Siddharth's pov:

I sat their reading for i don't know how long. The fact that she was trapped their for 2 years make chills run down my spine. Finally closing it  I made my way back to the room. 
Keeping the journal at it's usual spot I lied down besides Avneet who instantly clutched my arm and snuggled it's been a habit now, not that I mind ofcourse. It just feels so good that Iam the one to comfort her.

*******
Day 66

Today was christmas , and Bigg Boss had arranged a party for us in evening. Which naturally everyone was pretty excited about. 

Everyone was getting ready. We were looking at the now decorated garden from the see through doors. Which were locked right now , they'll open it once the party begins.

"Iam so excited" Avneet squealed jumping up and down in excitement .
"Yeah me too, can't wait to have some delicious food" I replied
"And Danceee" She added  well I can't say anything about that one.

Then I noticed how beautiful she looked.
Come on Siddharth , you can do it. I urged myself to compliment her properly for once.

"Er - You look amazing" I said lightly scratching the back of my neck and she blushed. 
"Thanks, you look good as well" She replied shyly and I smiled.

Naira and Kartik joined in as well. Both of them wearing matching outfits to which I cringed and Avneet awed. We both are literally opposite in every aspect.

Soon enough the doors opened indicating it was time for -"LET THE PARTY BEGINNN" Naira screamed as we all entered the garden area

"LET THE PARTY BEGINNN" Naira screamed as we all entered the garden area. It was beautifully decorate clearly on Harry Potter theme, they had also put cutouts of some harry potter characters. I noticed something that resembled a photo booth set up in the corner. Well we can't actually take pictures here, but we can always pretend to (Something Avneet does quite often). I ofc am not gonna do it, it's so childish.

1 and a half minute later

"Siddharth we are going to check the photo booth out you coming?" Avneet asked from across the garden.
"Yeah wait up" I said and followed her  I mean it doesn't sound that bad , you see.

*******
Avneet's pov:
The photo booth was stunning. The props were just so amazing I mean WOW! 
Their were these 'weasley jumper'  with our initials on one for each contestant.
I quickly grabbed one with an A on while Naira and Kartik grabbed with a N and K respectively .
Siddharth didn't ofcourse. So I picked the one with and threw it at him.
Putting it on we clicked many pictures from the Polaroid camera kept their.
All the contestants even had their own chocolate frog card.
Oh my God this is so amazing.!

The party went well, it was almost the end now. Heck Iam sure it's almost midnight. Everyone was eating, dancing and having fun. We had cake, fruit beer , pie and a lot of tasty food I haven't had in long.