Chapter 10.

~ "My favorite job is to annoy you!"

"Siddhhhharthh Nigamm" Avneet's voice boomed in the entire house startling everyone.

Siddharth who was sitting with Kartik and Naira jumped a little on his seat. While the two gave him a perplexed look. And realization hit him he just smirked in response and pushing the chair back made his way towards the bedroom.

Siddharth's pov:
I walked inside the bedroom and as expected she was messing the bed in order to find something.

As soon as she felt my presence she stood straight "Where is Bob?" she asked in a threatful yet calm voice . Oh! okay I have never seen her like that before. 

"Who's Bob i didn't knew we had a contestant names Bob in the house!" I replied trying to fake shock.

"oh you very well know who it is" she said as she threw the pillow at me which took me by surprise making it land square on my face and she howled with laughter "Gotchaa!!" she screamed and continued laughing well now that's more like Avneet I know .

"Oh you are so dead now" I said picking up the pillow and throwing it in her direction she tried to run but the pillow already hit her on the back of her head and the fight continued.

"get ready!" Avneet said breathlessly as she held the pillow in hand ready to attack 
"always" I replied as i adjusted mine 
"ATTACKKKKK" Avneet shouted but before we could move the two pillows were snatched from our hands .

"What the-" we both said simultaneously as we turned to find Kartik and Naira standing with a grave expression.

"-hell" i heard Avneet whisper making the two glare at her and she gulped 

"Yeah! What the hell?" Naira began and Kartik nodded

"Why would you guys do this?"
She added observing the room and Kartik again nodded in agreement while me and Avneet didn't replied anything , we were just looking at the floor oops! looks like we messed up bad.

"Without me!! Why didn't you called me you traitors" She added as she smacked us both with the pillow Kartik was halfway nodding in agreement when he realized what she had said and gave her a baffled look!

While mine and Avneet's face broke into a grin and we both began laughing which annoyed Naira and she threw pillow at both of us and we continued laughing clutching the pillow.

"You know what Iam done with you all" Said Kartik throwing his hands in the air "You do realize this is the second time in last few hours that you've vandalised the entire bedroom" he said hopelessly looking at us lot while we just grinned and continued throwing pillows at each other he was about to exit when I threw a pillow at him  making him turn "Come join us you grandpa have a little fun!" I said smirking while his eyes widened "Grandpa?!" he gasped as Naira and Avneet sniggered at my comment "You-uu ! wait I'll show u all"  he said as he threw a pillow aiming at me and joined us.

*******

We didn't realized for how long we had been playing and thank god the pillows in here are not like the one shown in tv shows or movies as i cannot see a single feather in the room , nor any cotton or foam (That's all the materials i can remember at the moment which are used in manufacturing of pillows ) in short no damage done which means we won't be punished. I looked around to see everyone scattered in the room lying wherever they could tired , I don't exactly know when but everyone in the house had joined us in our pillow fight

And atleast for once no one was being bitchy to anyone. Everyone was just enjoying.

Four of us are right now lying on Kartik and Naira's bed don't ask me how, everyone is too tired to get up and ofc we can't sleep or even close our eyes quietly or else that kukdukku will play and believe me when i say it's the most annoying sound I've ever heard.