Chapter 54.

"I'd walk the fire for you, just let me adore you."
-Harry Styles 

Avneet's pov: 

Well it was surely a great evening, it was late now. We were returning back to Siddharth's place. 
That's when I spotted an ice cream parlor.
"Siddharthhhh Stop stop stop." I suddenly spoke , and he stopped the car with a jerk.
"What happened." He said alarmed. 

"Ice cream." I said pointing at the parlor. 
"God! Women, you could have said it calmly. You nearly gave me a heart attack." He replied.
"Sowwy." I pouted. "I just got too excited ." I reasoned . 

And he shook his head chuckling.

"You sit, I'll get it for you." He said , walking out of the car. 
I took it as an opportunity to change the song, and played one direction. He doesn't let me . Mean, I know. 

It was already around 5-10 minutes and he wasn't back yet. 

While I was screaming the lyrics of 'MAGIC' . 

"Cause you, you've got this spell on me, I don't know what to believe.
Kiss you once now I can't leave. Cause everything you do is magic but everything you do is magic"

That's when I heard the door open. And I brought my show to a quick halt. 
"Here!" Siddharth said giving me my ice cream. 
"Thanks, what took you this long though?" I asked.
"Nothing, he had already wrapped up the stuff. So it took him some time to prepare the ice cream." He replied shrugging.

"Oh!" I replied. 
"You didn't get one? I already said I won't be sharing mine." I told him looking protectively over my ice cream and he chuckled. 

I unlocked my phone, as it constantly started buzzing. Their were a tone of notifications. 
Confused I opened my Instagram to check.

"Siddharth Nigam you prick!" I gasped looking at the story he had posted, of me singing and dancing like I'm having a freaking seizer . 

Naira and Vaishnavi both had messaged me telling me we should do a One Direction karaoke night soon.

Siddharth who was laughing uncontrollably , calmed down a bit and said.
"Oh come on love, I think you're looking cute. Besides you sing too good, so I had to post it."  He reasoned and I huffed taking a huge bite from my ice cream.

"You know , I was thinking to share my ice cream with you. But now after the little stunt you played. I don't think that'll happen." I mumbled .

"I think I'll have to take it on my own then." Siddharth said , and before I could interpret what he meant, I felt his lips on mine. 

It was a brief kiss , as we were still on road. But I felt my face going red. 

"Damn! The best fucking Ice cream I've ever had." He said smirking. 
I quickly looked down, my hair covering my flaming face. 

"Jerk." I mumbled. But couldn't help the small smile that had invaded my face. 

***************

Vaishnavi had asked us all to come to her office , even Naira and Kartik. She said she had some project she wanted to share with us. I'm pretty excited about it. What if everyone agrees and it works out. It would be so fun to work together. 

I unlocked my phone and groaned , another article. After Siddharth posted my video yesterday, it has been up the hot topic. And that has been the only thing people are talking about. 

Siddharth parked the car, and we both got out of it. 
"Oh they are here already." I said noticing Naira's car. 
That's when my eyes caught the very familiar looking bikes.

"Blake and Noah are here too?" I asked Siddharth. 
"Come on you'll know." He said leading me inside.

"Oh here they are. My favorite person." Blake said ruffling my hair, and I swatted his hand away. 
"Welcome you both, come have a seat." Vaishnavi said professionally . 
And both of us sat besides Naira and Kartik. 
While Noah and Blake took the couch besides ours. 

"Mr Nigam would you mind taking a proper seat. We have things to discuss here." Vaishnavi said to Abhishek who was sitting on the arm rest of her chair. Damn she really was very professional when it comes to work.

"Sure Mrs Nigam." He replied winking at her and she rolled her eyes. 

"So I have a proposal for you all. As I've already discussed from your managers, that you all have not yet signed for any upcoming projects. " She began.
"I have this wonderful script . And I'm planning to make this a series. Infact the characters I have for you all are insanely similar to how you all are in real life." She added. 

For the next hour she read us the script of season one. And it sounded quite awesome to me. Though in the beginning it sounded quite similar to our regular high school dramas, their was a lot more to it.

"You can take your time to think- " She began but I interrupted. 
"I'm in." I said, and her face brightened. 
"You sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"I think I'm too." Naira said and I squealed. 
"Hell yeah!" I said high fiving her. 
"Kartik?" Naira looked at him. 

"Hmm? Oh! Yeah of course. " He replied. And all of us turned towards Siddharth expectantly, waiting for his answer. 
"What? Isn't it obvious. Of course I'm in." He said and I jumped and hugged Naira excitedly. 
"We all will be working together, I'm soo happy." I said and she chuckled agreeing. 

"But what are you two gonna do?" I asked facing Noah and Blake. 
"Well we are the producers." Blake said proudly. 

"Oh my god. I can't wait for the shoot to start." Vaishnavi said excitedly, now coming back to her original personality. 

Neither can I girl. Neither can I. I thought.

***************

Ok so the second last chapter of the book. 
I'm posting even though the goals are not complete, because I feel like. LMAO!

Stay beautiful stay kind
Love you all 

Do vote.comment.fan

Published on 15 december 2021-kairasidneet

-kairasidneet