Chapter 8.

~"Not many people can take my breath away but you don't even have to try"

Siddharth's pov:
It didn't took me long to get ready and I was pretty satisfied with my outfit.

Siddharth's pov:It didn't took me long to get ready and I was pretty satisfied with my outfit

"Hey have you seen Naira or Avneet?!" Kartik asked appearing from behind.

"You look good man!" He said as he approached me.

"Thankyou, you too.. I really liked your blazer infact !" I said and he flashed me a smile "thanks! "

"So have you seen the girls?!" He repeated and I just shook my head.
"I don't think they are ready yet!" I replied and he sighed

And as I'd predicted they weren't we waited for them for few more mins until Kartik suggested we should go and call them or else they might spend the whole episode in that washroom..
And I nodded agreeing on what he said.

"Comeon girls how lon-" Kartik began as we walked in but stopped as his eyes landed on Naira ... and like a lovesick Romeo that he is his voice stopped in the mid sentence I mean ik she is looking gorgeous but what is the need to add these special effects ... It isn't really possible that you loose your voice when you see someone ...like for real right ?

Just averting my gaze from the couple I spoke

"What took you guys so- " Ok I would like to take my words back...... what the hell WOW!!!!

My gaze landed on the small figure standing infront of me looking absolutely enchanting I couldn't take my eyes off her..

"If u all are done come out everyone's already there" tearing my gaze from Avneet I turned to look at..... Dane ?!
He was leaning at the door wearing a vexed expression , he just trailed his eyes across the room... ik it isn't a room
but it's weird to mention it as washroom again and again. Anyway..not going off topic .. I don't know if it's just my mind playing tricks or what but I felt his eyes momentarily stop at Avneet but then he swiftly turned away and left.

"Ok we ar-" Kartik began but Dane had already left.

"I dont think he likes us much" said Avneet
While I didnt  replied but just shrugged not knowing what to say.