Chapter 48.

"She'd laughed, and if he could have bottled the sound and got drunk on it every night, he would have. It terrified him."
-Kaz Brekker

Siddharth's pov:

Shimla, Iam here finally. Yesterday after Avneet said she'll stay their for another day, damn my heart sank. I really miss her. I know she thought I was just joking around when I said I'll come. But I wasn't. One of the reason being Iam an extremely jealous and protective person when it comes to her, looking at the fact that she already have so many men mad for her. And that to of all ages , I mean my 7 year old brother being one of them. That little human hasn't spoken to me since the finale night. 

Anyways what I meant was, she obviously doesn't knows how to ice skate as how she said she always wanted to try  it. And Dane ofcourse knows how to , as he seemed too keen to take her their. And I don't want his hands near her.

Also I want to be with her for her first ice skating experience. Okay I sound like a father right now.
Don't get me wrong, I know he does not have any bad intentions but it is quite evident he like or hopefully liked her. So I just don't like when he's near her, even though  I trust Avneet more than my life.

It was still quite early in the morning. I just reached  the hotel they are staying in. 
"In which room is Avneet Kaur staying?" I asked on the reception. And the lady without looking up said "Sorry sir we can't give away our guests details" She said 
"Excuse me ma'am" I said again and she looked up, and I lowered my mask and she gasped.
Iam pretty famous ;)

"Oh my god, Siddharth Nigam. Iam so sorry sir" She said
"No need to be sorry, you are just doing our job" I said and then she told me Avneet's room number, and also gave the spare card key as I said I wanted to surprise her.
Though I won't deny , giving away spare keys without taking the permission of the room owner is not fine at all. What if it was someone else, she doesn't wanna meet or something like that. I'll make sure I talk about it with the manager. Though right now it worked in my favor.

I sneakily entered Avneet's room. And she was fast asleep snuggling into bob, no shock their. Removing my shoes and jacket I went and lied down besides her, her nose and cheeks were  tinted red due to the cold, which only made her look more attractive. Damn! I sound like a creep right now.

I felt her shuffle besides me and then she opened her eyes a tad bit. As she saw me she smiled and then snuggled closer . Okay that wasn't the expression I was expecting. 

I stared at her for a second or two and then realization hit her. She suddenly jerked her head away and looked at me again, her eyes wide this time. And she screamed. Yeah Screamed.

"Oh my god" She gasped jumping
"You really cameee" she added as she jumped on me and I chuckled wrapping my arms around her to keep her steady.

"Avneet?" Dane's voice came as he knocked on the door
"Everything's fine?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. Avneet jumped off me and then went to open the door.

"You fine? I heard some commotion" I heard him say
"Yeah, Iam fine don't worry" Avneet replied chuckling
"What happened though? Why were you screaming?" He asked and I stepped forward
"Nothing much, she just became too excited after seeing her boyfriend"  I said wrapping my arms protectively over her petite frame.

"Oh" Was all Dane said "You are here" He added after a pause
"Yep, In flesh" I replied smirking and he just nodded his head . 
"okay then get ready you two. We'll be leaving around 10" He said and left.

**********

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!!" Avneet chimed as she jumped on her spot.
"Yeah, just a second" I said as I quickly tied my shoes. 
"Come on." I said as I got up and we both left closing the room behind.