Chapter 20.

~"Some days it takes a lot of work just to be okay"

Avneet's pov:

Salman sir was in a good mood today, who won't it was Diwali after all. He told us something about people shipping me and Siddharth outside 'sidneet' as they call it,  they literally ship anyone. I mean why would someone like Siddharth ever date me. I barely had friends before I came here, my life is a mess, my health well let's not talk about that. Whereas his life ,it's perfect everything is just on its place, every director wants him , girls will literally kill to be with him. He is confident, handsome he can get anyone , while I - I was just me I don't even know what my fate will be after I get out of here. I am scared I'll be dragged back into the life I was living for the past 2 yrs . Even if people will try and contact me they'll eventually give up and continue living their life like they did back then. My stomach dropped at the thought but I quickly brushed the feeling, why am I feeling sad it's not like I wanted to date him.

I was sitting on my secret couch in the corner which isn't a secret any more . We had a break for few mins and then have to come through garden the screen and couches are already set up their, we'll be expecting guests today let's see who it'll be.
"Avneet! Avne- Oh there you are, why are you always hanging out here?" Kartik asked as he approached me I just shrugged
"I don't know it's just peaceful here no cameras for a change" I said and he laughed
"let's go , almost everyone's already there" He said and i nodded following him.
I am not able to understand why but all my cheery mood I had in the beginning of the day is drained suddenly Iam having a feeling something not so good is going to happen.

******

*While on the stage*

"Today as we are celebrating Diwali we have a special guest with us , please put your hands together for Kriti Sanon everyone!" Salman Khan cheered.

Le toh gayi callega , sang mein hume bhi le ja
Yeh toh chori pe hai seena zori. Kabhi lage Monalisa
Kabhi kabhi lage lolita , aur kabhi jaise kadambari

Kriti Sanon walked on the stage looking glamorous as always , while she did the hook step of her latest hit .

Haye meri param param param param
param sundari
Haye meri param param param param
param sundari 

"Welcome to Bigg Boss season 15 Kriti!" Salman khan said as she came and stood besides him
"thankyou so much sir, and Happy Diwali!" she wished smiling vibrantly like always
"Same to you! And many many congratulations for Mimi, you've done a fantastic job like always"  he said referring to her newest release.
"Thankyou sir , means a lot" She replied
"So, Do you watch the show?"
"Ofcourse it's one of my favorite shows"
She replied like any other celebrity would.
"Who is your favorite contestant ?" He asked
"Everyone's doing a splendid job, but I like Avneet a lot " She said
"I feel she's adorable, infact one of my favorite episode is the one when she had a sugar rush, and the way her friends were taking care of her it was really sweet" She said making both of the chuckle.

"yeah! she's too innocent and people outside are loving the bond between them four, infact according to me it's one of the most pure bonds we've ever witnessed in Bigg Boss" Salman Khan added .

"Ok let's not make you wait any longer to go inside" he said

"If you haven't watched Mimi yet, than what are you doing go and watch it only on Netflix" 

*****

Siddharth's pov:

Avneet's mood seemed off , I don't think it was because of the Nice incident, because she was behaving fine after some time.