Chapter 51.

"My insecurities could eat me alive"

Avneet's pov: 

"Avneet! Open the door." Siddharth knocked on my door, which I obviously ignored.
"Look I'm sorry alright" He said still knocking
"No, apology not accepted" I replied
"It was a mistake" He added
"Mistake? It was a crime Siddharth. And you should've thought about the consequences before you decided to take the drastic step of eating all of my cookies" I replied angrily

"But to rectify that mistake.. I mean crime I bought you 3 more packs of cookies." He said making my ears perk up. But I controlled myself from opening the door.

"Also a tub of your favorite ice cream 'death by chocolate' too" He said , what? that ice cream isn't available here , he would have had to drive for around an hour to get that. And that was it my heart literally melted, and so would be my ice cream if I didn't hurry.

So I quickly jumped off the bed and opened the door and hugged my favorite things in this world 

My sweets.

"Come on" Siddharth huffed annoyed and I grinned at him and gave him a tight bear hug.
"So am I forgiven" He asked. And I nodded against his chest giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Le'goo Iam hungryyyy" I said pulling him inside my room .

*****************

We were now sitting o my bed, and Siddharth was feeding me the ice cream while I was scrolling through instagram. Gosh this ice cream and this person will be the end of me.

My body froze when I came around the trending page on internet . It was a picture of him with his ex girlfriend I presume. With the headline
"IS SIDDHARTH NIGAM BACK WITH HIS EX GIRLFRIEND MIA. THE LATTER SEEMED TO GIVE A HINT AS SHE SHARED A THROWBACK PICTURE OF THE TWO TOGETHER" 

"This is the last spoon , I'm not giving you more or you'll catch cold" Siddharth said as he brought the spoon infront of my face.

"Avneet, what's wrong?" He said when I didn't respond, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Uh! Nothing" I said quickly shutting my phone. 
"What is it, show me." Siddharth said swiftly grabbing my phone before I could protest.

"You don't believe this do you?" He asked after a second or two.
"Ofcourse not" I replied immediately.
"This picture is of the time when we dated. I don't know why did she posted this now. Oh well I do know why to be honest" He said the last part with an expression of disgust on his face
"She is just a attention seeking bitch." He mumbled angrily.

"She's pretty though" I said 
"Huh?" He asked confused and I just shrugged hesitantly
"I don't think so." He answered casually but I just looked down fumbling with my hoodie strings.

"She's pretty, I mean almost all the girls you dated, they all had this model like figure. While I - I'm me." 

"But that is enough. I'm with you because you are YOU. I mean those people aren't anywhere near you." He explained when  didn't replied he added

"Avneet, what's on your mind?" He asked
"You know you can tell me anything, right?" He added pushing me forward to speak. 

"Iam scared all right? I think because of me your image would be ruined" I wailed 

"I'm terrified that I'm not enough, not just for you but for anyone. I'm fine with you talking with other girls believe me or even kissing them when it comes to acting because that's our work but I can't help but feel anxious. I can't help but feel when you're talking to them, you're slowly realizing that the grass is actually greener on the other side. Comparing to my freaking piece of side- walk patch of grass that is more dirt than green."

I explained tears now lining my eyes , while Siddharth listened to me. 

"I mean shit I wasn't even enough to keep my father around" I said pulling my knees closer to my chest. And burying my face in my knees. 
"I'm always the reason things go downfall, my parents separated my brother doesn't talk to his father because of me. And my mother-" I sobbed not able to complete my sentence. 

Siddharth didn't waste any time and pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms protectively around me. 
"Oh my god, you think a lot you know that" He whispered 
"And it's high time stop blaming yourself Avneet" He added
"Non of it was your fault , and keep that in mind." He said sternly

"Also , I know I don't have the best reputation when it comes to dating and I'm not an easy person to deal with. But believe me when I say this that those relations were not even real. While what I have with you is the most real things I have in my life" He said cupping my face and I nodded.

What good did I ever do to deserve him in my life. This Siddharth I know is nothing like the things they say or write about him. And I love him so freaking much.

Did I just said that? Did I just said the L word? Oh my God. 
But to be very honest it's true, I'm falling for Siddharth Nigam. That to so hard, that I don't think their is any turning back now.

I'm giving him my heart, now it is upto him to keep it safe, or shatter it into pieces.

******************

The book's gonna end soon hopefully. I don't know how many chapters remaining, next chapter might be the last or I may drag it along for another 10-20 chapters. I mean I can't say anything right now LMAO Iam a confused and moody soul.

I don't know what I have written in this chapter, but something big is going to happen in the upcoming one's and this is sought of a teaser for it.

Do vote and comment if you want, I don't really care right now.
Goals 100 votes and comments 

Published on 10 November 2021-kairasidneet

-kairasidneet