Chapter 13.

~ " Pranks! laughs! Ah!"
-Niall Horran

~ " Pranks! laughs! Ah!"       -Niall Horran

DAY 28: 12:01 pm

Siddharth's pov:

I am right now in the kitchen with a packet of oreos, yeah we got them for the luxury budget. And apparently these are the one's for our group and no one's really fond of them except Avneet.

As you would know our previously declared prank war was on a halt , but finally today here iam.

So let me teach you how to do the world famous oreo cookie prank
Step 1:split the cookie in half
Step 2: Now scrape the vanilla cream off the cookie .
Step 3: Replace it with cream (Malai)
NOTE: Toothpaste would be preferred for more real effects , but since I know she won't be paying that much attention before eating also toothpaste have to be used by everyone in the house that to twice a day ,can't afford to waste it.
Step 3: Press the cookies back together , you can refrigerate it for some time to settle whatever material inside and VOILA! your prank is ready to be served.

Quickly keeping it back in the bowl where it previously was i exited the kitchen and went and sat on the couch from where I can have a proper view of kitchen.

Sonner than i had expected Avneet came sprinting in the kitchen and began searching for the bowl of Oreos but little does she knows.
Finally spotting and picking up the bowl she went and sat on one of the bar stools opposite to kitchen counter.

I was waiting eagerly to see her reaction she picked up a cookie and plopped it in her mouth after a few seconds her expression instantly changed into a scowl she scrunched her face in disgust and spit the cookie out
wiping her mouth with the sleeves of her sweater .
"Yuck! What was this" she said making a gagged expression.

I was clutching my stomach and laughing wildly her face was priceless but as soon as she spotted me she jumped off the stool and made her way towards me stomping her feet, oops!
Feels like this wasn't the safest place to hide.

"What the hell was that?!" She screamed as she threw the bowl at me which I caught fortunately.

"What ?" I asked attempting to make an innocent face which I wasn't really successful at.

"Don't you 'what' me Siddharth Nigam"

She said pointing a finger in my direction sharply.

"NOBODY I REPEAT NOBODY COMES BETWEEN ME AND MY COOKIES"

She added heatedly.

"Well you should have thought that before you messed up with my sleep cause guess what love-

I said moving closer to her face

"Nobody comes between me and my sleep, and as I said earlier the game is on" I completed in a low voice and stepped away from her - oh too shocked face