Chapter 28.

Avneet's pov:

"All the housemates freeze" Bigg boss's voice came , and my body literally froze. It was just me left. Who would it be? What if it's him. No !
The door opened , I didn't had the courage to look who it was. After few seconds when I didn't made any move the person spoke
"Neet, you are coming or shall I go back" And my heartbeat quickened , no it can't be. How is he here. He -

"Avneet release"

I swiftly turned my head towards the main door and my heart missed a beat. It was the person I least expected to be, tears started to make their way in my eyes. And I ran as fast as I could and jumped on him "Jai" I murmured my face buried against his chest. I had my arms and legs wrapped around his torso , while I silently sobbed.

"yes Neet" He said chuckling lightly. 
"Shh.. don't cry" He said gently rocking me. But I couldn't help it .

Jai started to walk carrying me.  He soon stopped and sat down. I finally raised my head and looked at him.

"You shouldn't cry " he said wiping my tears
"Because princesses don't cry" He completed kissing my forehead and I smiled at the memory, he was the only one who used to say this instead of reminding me that it's not good for my health. I climbed off his lap and sat besides him on the bed.

"I missed you" I said and he chuckled "I missed you too!" 
But that's when it struck me 
"Shit! you shouldn't be here, what if .. what if-" I said panicked and jai calmed me down
"Nothing will happen to me,  i've had it all covered, infact i'll kill him even before you are out of here." he said the last part darkly

"No no no you promise me you won't do anything till iam out. It's not safe" I said and he reluctantly nodded.

"So when did you returned?" I asked , Jai had to go back to his University abroad they aren't allowed to leave the country while they are studying their it's a policy . He had already completed first year when mumma left us on special request they allowed him to come for her funeral . But he had to leave shortly after.

"Just few days ago, my final exams were done and now we have a break." He replied and I nodded
"That means you are here now" I said excitedly and he nodded
"Yeah for few months atleast then it'll have to go for graduation " he told
"So, how's dad?" I asked "I don't know" He replied bluntly 
Jai was furious when dad blamed me for everything and also denied me to stay at his home. He never was that fond of him anyway because of how he treated me. But still the only thread of dignity between the two broke that day.

"Iam staying in a hotel." He added 
"Jai, you know you should visit him. And why are you staying in a hotel when you have a house." I said 
"It's not my house. It's his's" He replied and then we dropped the topic I didn't wanted to argue with him.

******

Siddharth's pov:

Avneet ran and jumped on the guy, he looked the same age as her. Who is he? could he be Reyansh? 
Avneet was crying I can tell that, she was still clinging on him like a koala bear. And I can't help but feel a little something looking at the two.

He started walking in the same position, he just waved in our direction. And then entered the bedroom.

The scene was pretty visible from here but nothing was audible.

"Looks like they are pretty close" Kartik whispered in my ear and I nodded my eyes still fixed on the two.
He then kissed her forehead and I gripped the cushion tightly , who the hell is he?
"Leave the poor cushion alone Siddharth." Naira said slightly laughing
"Also stop staring like that you look creepy" She added and Kartik nodded agreeing.

Finally the two walked out towards where all of us were.
"Guys! Meet Jai my little brother" Avneet said. Oh! He's her brother . Though she never mentioned him. 
"Are you kidding me. Iam just two mins younger than you " He said and Avneet rolled her eyes
"2 mins or two years it doesn't change the fact that Iam the elder one" She said and he scowled
"Yeah the elder one who get's high on sugar and runs like a headless chicken" He said and all of us laughed except Avneet ofcourse.
"Also why the hell were you drenching in December rain" He said and Avneet groaned
"God! not you too. I've already received a lot of scolding regarding that " She said

"And you watch the show?" Avneet asked quite shocked "You used to hate Bigg Boss" She added
"Ofcourse I watch it , I downloaded the app the moment you texted me . That you are coming here" He said and she hugged him "aww I love you" She said

" I didn't knew you had a brother" I said and Jai looked at me, well not in the most friendly way I would say. 
"iam Siddharth" I said 
"Yeah I know, heard a lot about you. Also when we were first invited here I saw some crazy girl who was trying to get in past the security saying she wants to meet her boyfriend  Siddharth" He said 
"Oh gosh, Not again" I groaned and Avneet laughed from besides , she knows about her.

"And Avneet Iam hurt, you didn't even told them you have  a brother" Jai said with a fake hurt expression
"Shut up you know why" She said and nodded

Soon enough it was time he had to leave and it looked Avneet was gonna cry again.

"oh! come on Neet Iam not going any where. You can meet me once you are out." He said and bid us goodbye. The door closing behind him.

And now for the first time in the day , I saw a genuine smile on Avneet's face.

**********

Tadada! Another update people. Didn't left you hanging for long !
Well so so do tell how did you find the chapter. I know you will have some questions but don't worry everything will be clear now in next few chapters.

Also if you guys remember in the first ch Avneet texted someone when she was in her vanity. Well now you know who it was ;) .

2nd update of the day (last ch was after 12 o clock so that's why)
iam so freaking proud of myself😌

Vote.Comments.fan

Stay Beautiful Stay Kind
Love You All!

Stay Beautiful Stay KindLove You All!

Published on 19 August 2021

-kairasidneet