The first press conference.

Requested by @CHUCHULONGA.

"Pete, I brought you the suit, can you put it on, see if it fits so we don't have to worry about it anymore?" Tony walked into his son's room.

"Sure, but not worrying isn't an option for me currently!" Peter said in a high-pitched voice as he took the suit from his father's hands.

"It's just a press conference, besides both mom and I are going to be there," The man said turning around, so Peter could get dressed.

"Just one conference after which the whole world will know that I'm your son and that I'm the heir of Stark industries." The 18-year-old said struggling whit his tie.

"Yes, and what are you exactly worried about?" Tony turned back and stepped forward to help whit the tie.

"Them not thinking I'm the right person for the position?" He said resting his hands at his sides, not to interfere whit the other.

"And what if they don't? Nobody has ever liked me, did I still manage to be the coolest person in the universe? Yes, yes I did!" Peter smiled at that, "Besides, you are actually likable, polite, and kind, they're going to love you!"

The tie was neatly knotted and Tony turned his kid's body to face the mirror and put an arm on his shoulder:" Look at my little boy – all grown up and fancy."

Peter blushed: "Nope, we are not doing this today and preferably we're never doing this, ever!"

Tony rubbed Peter's back a bit then said: "try not to ruin the suit, take it off and come, we're having dinner!" the man quickly closed the door behind him. Nobody would see the proud tears in his eyes. He waited for a few seconds and then like nothing had happened went to set up the table.

(^○^) After a week )^o^(

Peter was pacing through the backstage of the press conference. So many things could go wrong. He could say something really stupid. He could say something that could offend somebody. He could be unintentionally mean to somebody. He, he...

"Pete, dad's going to start than he's going to call you and are going to walk out." His mom interrupted the worst self pep talk in the history of the family.

"Also, take a deep breath, stop pacing, it's stressing yourself out. No matter what happens, me and dad? We aren't going anywhere. And it might help to pretend to be talking to Ned and MJ. They're not going anywhere either," the woman kissed her son on his forehead like she always did.

The boy nodded. It wasn't much, but it helped. He calmed down a bit and stood in the place he was supposed to walk out from. He saw his dad walking out on the stage, smiling brightly. The teen didn't understand how he did it so easily. Whit no pressure he silenced the crowd and started talking about how he was glad to see everybody here today and about how they were going to introduce someone special today.

"... and now welcome to the stage our son and the heir of Stark industries Peter Stark-Potts, mostly known as Peter Parker!" Said Tony, his hand around his wife's waist.

Peter quickly traced his hand through his hair and ran out on the stage, praying to all the gods that he wouldn't trip. Luckily they listened to him. When Peter made his way to his parents they separated and stood on each side of the boy.

"I want to wrap it up as fast as possible, so you can ask Peter 5 questions in total, make them good ones!" He said whit fake excitement, "You, the lady in the front row whit the pink notebook!"

"How is it like never having to work for anything, because your parents already set the path for you?" she asked in a judging voice.

Peter knew from his dad that they weren't going to be nice but it still took him by a surprise. That however didn't mean he didn't know what to answer, as his mom had said telling the truth in his case was always the best: "I have to work for what I have and want to have. Nobody knew that I was the son of Tony Stark when I got perfect grades and nobody knew that I was the son of Tony Stark when I was offered scholarships from some of the best universities in the world. I still will continue to work hard to uphold the Stark legacy, learning how to take care of the company," There was no doubt in his words, the reporter gulped meanwhile both of the parents looked at him in a bit of amazement at how well he was handling his first interview.

Tony coughed a bit: "alright, the man in the suit whit flowers in the left side middle seat!"

"Do you have any plans for the Stark industries?"

For a second Peter didn't know what to answer. 'answer to your friends' his mother's voice sounded in his head. In that second his eyes searched the crowd until they found Ned looking at him whit a wide, proud smile: "For now I'm mostly focusing on my studies. I have thought of some projects that are already done or are in work, some that are not started yet. From my experience, I would make internships possible not only for college but also high school students." He told Ned and his friend Nodded.

"Next, The lady in the right corner, last line whit the purple jacket."

"Do you think you are worthy of inheriting the Stark industries?"

"Currently I probably wouldn't do the best job, but I am attending meetings with mom, sometimes leading them, working in the lab with dad and doing everything else I can to be the very best leader of Stark industries in the future," at this point, the teen felt in his element.

"Are you the biological son of Pepper Stark – Potts or a one-night stand?"

This question really annoyed Peter a lot: "My biological mother is Pepper, but I want you to know that I find this question inappropriate!" the woman just snorted

"Alright then, the last question, the man in the second-row whit the sunglasses!"

"Do you plan on taking the role of Ironman as well?"

"No, I will never be Ironman. I am my own person. You might know the friendly neighborhood spider-man. That's me. I'm spider – man."

This was not the plan for the speech, so the boy immediately turned to his parents, who both quickly nodded in approval. The conference was socked and got up yelling questions, but Tony just spoke louder: "Thank you for coming everyone! We will be going now!" Pepper in front of them Tony took hold of his son's shoulder and gently lead him of the stage.

"Well, that wasn't that bad!"