2

Yuki's POV

Five months after...

"Jeongin! Look!"

Jeongin looked at what I am holding and quickly threw it to his face "Ya! Are you crazy? Why would you-"

"That's magic"

"Hahahaha!" Jisung started laughing as he saw Jeongin's reaction "Yuki fooled you again. Hahahaha!"

"This is why I don't want to eat with you" Jeongin annoyingly said and started eating

It's been 5 months since I transferred here and everything still feels new. I still remember that I was hesitating since this school is for students who are rich. I know I have money to pay for my tuition fee but I don't think I fit in their standards. They all look like royals and move elegantly while I move like a gangster. Then, Jisung and Jeongin were the first ones to talk to me and spent their everyday with me. I treat them as my best friends but I don't think they see me as one. As far as I know, they have other friends which are Minho, Chan, Felix Seungmin and Changbin. I never thought of talking to them since they look expensive but I know I am rich as them. But the standards!!! They look expensive.

"Jeongin, buy me water"

"Am I your maid?" he glared at me

He looks scary.

"Jisung, buy me some water. I'll treat you some snacks later"

"Snacks, okay? Don't forget that" he glared at me and went to the counter

Jeongin and Jisung first approached me saying some corny jokes and it kept giving me nightmares. I never talked to them for the first week but they kept talking to me and joining whatever club or activities I will join. That's why they are always with me and not with their friends. Still, I'm happy to be with them. I think the three of us click so much and we love messing up with each other, with corny jokes, sarcastic words and curses.

"I heard you are leaving the photography club?" Jeongin asked

I nodded "I want to try other clubs too. I guess it's not bad to try other things to know if I am good with that or not"

"Alright. Jisung and I will follow you as well" Jeongin

"Should we join the arts club? That looks challenging"

"No problem" he smirked

Jisung arrived carrying two bottles, one for me and Jeongin "You two should treat me to snack bar later"

"Just shut up"

He rolled his eyes "Do you know that some of Seungmjn's classmates were trying to ask for your number?"

"How did you know?"

"Seungmin told us. He said that your friend seems pretty famous, some of my classmates were asking for her number. That, like that" Jisung

"Are you crazy? Even if they are interested in Yuki, she won't entertain them. She can't get over her ex boyfriend" Jeongin

I trust them so much and I told them about my ex boyfriend. They knew how he treated me like a princess, everything that he tells me kept making me feel like I was the only one. These two knows him very well but too bad they didn't get the chance to meet him.

______________________

"Excuse me" I said and stood up as our teacher looked at me "Can I refill my bottle? I'm getting thirsty"

"Sure" she smiled at me

I took my water bottle and went outside. I was about to walk away when Jeongin and Jisung also came outside.

"What the hell?"

"We escaped hahaha" Jisung

"Why?"

"You will treat us" Jeongin said and put his arm on my shoulder

This is normal to us, to suddenly put arm on each others' shoulder, cling onto their arms, wrapped my arm around their waist. There's no meaning for us and we don't mind those devil who kept whispering when they see us.

"He is back!" one of the students shouted and ran somewhere

Everyone started following the girl, mostly were girls. I bet this is some kind of kdrama scene where the popular bad boy student that has amazing visual will finally arrive. It's too common and cringe now. I am getting tired of those scenes. I hope there is something new-

"Ya! Just refill your bottle" Jeongin said and flicked my forehead

They both know that I am not interested in handsome guys or what. It's always the nice one who attracts me the most.

I refilled my water bottle while three of us were watching the girls go crazy and kept screaming. Some students came out of their room as soon as their classes finished. Why the fuck would they come out of their room without waiting for their teacher?

"I'm hungry. Are you still not finish?" Jisung annoyingly asked

The scream became louder and louder as the car parked. Everyone became wild and watched the person who will come out of the car.

"Who is that?"

"That's probably him" Chan said as he appeared beside us with Minho, Seungmin, Changbin, and Felix

"Him?"

Everyone made a way but still screaming like crazy people. The person started walking towards and I know he has this different vibe that kept making the girls go insane.

"Hey" Changbin greeted him

Why would-

"Hyunjin?"

He looked at me without saying anything.

"You know each other?" Minho asked

"We met at-"

"I don't know her. Let's go" Hyunjin said and walked away with his friends

I'm sure it was him.

He looks different now.

We fucking met each other. Gosh.

What's wrong with him?