34

Yuki's POV

I woke up as I heard my phone rang...

Mom calling...

[Where did you go? We were looking for you. Felix said you were not in your classroom]

"Mom, I am with Hyunjin. I'm sorry I didn't tell you"

[I thought you guys were not okay?]

"We're trying to fix it"

[Oh okay. Are you going home or...]

"I'll see you tomorrow instead"

[Alright. I love you]

"I love you too" I smiled as I ended the call

It may sound crazy but that was the first time I heard Mom saying those words. It's also the first time I said those words but I never felt any cringe or anything. I was relieved and felt happy hearing her saying those words to me.

It's already 2 am but I just woke up. I have almost a hundred total of missed calls from different persons including my parents. I also have a lot of messages from them asking where I am or I should go home now. After checking my phone I turned it off and put it on the side table of Hyunjin.

I faced Hyunjin and he is still sleeping right now. He is hugging me tight like he is not sleeping. How can he hug so tight when he is not aware of anything since he is still sleeping? I touched his face carefully using my finger, his forehead, eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips, cheeks to his chin. How can he be so perfect even when he is sleeping? I can stare at him all day and not get used to his face.

Everything seems perfect with you but how can everything get ruined with one reason that broke me? How can you be so genuine and nice when you just fooled me all along? It would've been perfect since both of our families supports us with our relationship.

Hyunjin, if only I can tell you that easy, I would've done that right now. But damn... It was never easy. I don't want to hurt you like what I am feeling right now. If only telling you the reason is easy, we would never be in the situation where we have to feel the pain and needed to give our happiness. Why does it have to be you? Why does it have to be us? Why can't it be no one? Why donyou have to feel this pain? Do we deserve this?

His eyes opened and a smile curved on his lips "Hi, gorgeous"

"It's 2 am already. Aren't you hungry?"

"Not really. I ate you and I am still full but if you are willing to be eaten again, I am willing to eat as well" Hyunjin

"Dumb ass. I can't even move after. Are you planning to make me lie down here all day?"

"Yup, you are right" he chuckled

"Mom called. They were worried so I told her we are together. I also told her that I will be going home tomorrow"

"Hmm" he nodded and hugged me even tighter "You wanna eat? I can cook for you"

"You can?"

"I learned something for you. Don't worry, it don't taste bad" Hyunjin

"H-How about your parents? They still doesn't know I am here"

"They have duty" Hyunjin

"Okay"

Hyunjin kissed my forehead and stood up. He went to get some clothes in his closet and gave me a black long sleeves polo. The last time I slept here I wore the white one but it's black now. I just took it and wore it quickly so he won't have any weird thoughts.

"You look gorgeous in my clothes" he said and opened his arms widely welcoming me for a hug

I smiled and quickly hugged him "Thank you"

He intertwined our fingers as we got out of his room and went to the kitchen downstairs. I kept looking around to avoid his parents.

To be honest, I don't want to see his parents first. I feel like I'm gonna explode and suddenly open that topic. It was them who started this mess and I know Hyunjin isn't the one to be blamed here.

As we arrived in the kitchen, I sat and watched the topless Hyunjin prepare our late dinner. He look sexy preparing the ingredients while his hair is tied into a small messy bun. I don't know if this sounds weird but he kept licking his lips like it was his normal habit.

"Is that going to be delicious?

"Hmm but if you won't like it, you can eat me instead" he smiled playfully

"You are so wild. We just finished and here you are, giving me weird thoughts"

He sat in front of me as he waited for the pork to finish boiling "Are we goo now?"

"I guess so. Why do you ask?"

"I just want to know. I kept wondering if I should send you a message or an update about me. Then, I thought you won't probably read it. I want to ask you earlier but I didn't since everything looks fine and I don't want to ruin it" Hyunjin

I smiled and pinched his cheeks "We are okay now. You don't have to worry. Maybe, I just has second thought or was scared I think. I don't know what's important is we are fine now"

"Alright" he smiled

"I love you, Hyunjin"

And I am sorry.