50

Third person's POV

It was supposed to be a happy ending but it turned out to be a tragic one.

Everyone is currently gathered at the funeral of Hyunjin and Yuki. They all decided to make it one since they both wanted to be with each other. No one knows that Hyunjin will choose to follow Yuki rather than live his life longing for the girl he loves. They are all quiet as they stare at the cremated body of Hyunjin and Yuki. It was so sudden that the two will die one day apart. Yuki's relatives were there, her parents' bodies were cremated as well and they held a funeral for one day only. Hyunjin's family is also there, his friends and those who took care of him in the hospital. They are all giving flowers to two one by one as they tell them their farewell message.

Hyunsoo gave flowers "Hyunjin, please take care of Sunghyun and Yuki. You should take care of yourself too. You are the best brother in the whole world and no one can do better than you. It may sound cheesy but I love you" and he went back to his seat

His parents also gave them flowers "Yuki, your parents were not here anymore but we will give you flowers as your second parents" Hyunjin's Mom said and smiled as tears fell "Hyunjin, I love you. Please take care of Yuki and Sunghyun"

"Yuki, I'm sorry for what I've done. I never regretted the decision of making Hyunjin marry you. I know you will take care of him like how we take care of Hyunjin. He was so happy to when he met you and we are witness of his smile everyday. Hyunjin, you did so well. You fought so well for us. Now you are free from the pain. You can do what you want. I love you, son" Doctor Hwang said and gave them both flowers

As the two went back to their seats, one by one their relatives gave them flowers and farewell messages. The hospital workers, teachers and their classmates that knows them both. Everyone is emotional as they bid their finaly goodbye to them. After the others, Hyunjin's friends were hesitating to stand up. They don't want to say goodbye yet.

Chan stood up and put the flower for the two as he sighed "How can you two be so selfish and leave together without even a goodbye? I am mad but I will make this one pass. I just want you two to continue loving each other, that's enough for me to be happy. I love you both. Rest well"

Minho is the next one to give the flowers and stared at the two's pictures "It was not going to be easy for us, Hyunjin. We were there when you were struggling to live, we did everything we can to protect you and take care of you but h-how can you just give up your life? What a selfish jerk you are. Just take care of each other and always be in love. Goodbye"

Changbin put a diamond ring for the two "I bought that yesterday. You two were planning to get married. Then, the baby came so unexpectedly. That's when I knew you guys are the end game. Yuki was gone then you followed Hyunjin. That's a wedding ring, a gift for the both of you. If you can't be together here, just stay with each other wherever you are"

Jisung is the next one, he gave them white roses "Honestly, I don't know what to say here since you guys seem happy together. I can't get mad at you two. How come love is your first priority? There, you left together. I don't know if I should congratulate you both but yeah. I'll see you two soon when I'm old"

Felix is crying so hard as he looked at the photos "Ya, Miyuki. You rejected my proposal and here you are receiving a wedding ring from Changbin. I should be mad at you but I chose to let you go because I know, being in love is not always about me. It can always be someone. I chose your happiness over mine because I love you. Stupid. Hwang Hyunjin, you better not make her cry or I'll really follow you there and break your bones. I guess you two were meant for each other. Goodbye, you two"

Seungmin caress the Yuki and Hyunjin's photos "Look at you two, still choosing each other despite the painful past. I hope you guys are comfortable and happy wherever you are. I can't say anythign because others probably wished you two well. I just want you two to be happy. Goodbye"

Jeongin kept crying as he looked at their faces on the photo "I-I was the only who didn't suggest your baby's name. I thought of something, Ai means love. It can be Aika if it's a girl, then Aiyuki if it's a boy. You two should take care of that child there or else I'll really get mad. I guess this is really a good bye for us. I love you Yuki and Hyunjin. Please be well"

After the farewell maessage and flowers. Everyone went to an open field and raised their white and blue balloons for Yuki and Hyunjin.

"Thank you" Jeongin whispered and let go of the balloon

Absquatulate.

To leave without saying goodbye...

______________________________________

End of I love you, Yuki.