16

Third person's POV

Hyunjin watched their car drove away from where he was standing. He sighed as he realized how serious it was, Yuki was being forced no matter what she does. No wonder she would always go wild with others because something is going on in their house.

"Hyunjin" Hyunsoo called as got out of the house "Do you like Yuki?"

"What? Me? No" Hyunjin hurriedly answered and looked away "Why? Do I look like, I like that girl?"

"Hmm. You were trying to say no with Mom and Dad's decision for me but obviously you don't want her to marry me" Hyunsoo giggled

Hyunjin just ignored him and went inside. He was about to go to his room when he noticed his parents looking at him.

"You know it's better for Sunghyun to grow up having a Mom" his Father said

"Dad, Sunghyun knows who is his Mom. You can't lie to a kid. We all know one day, his Mom will come back and will take him back. What are you gonna tell him? Are you gonna lie to him? It'll hurt him even more. Besides, Hyunsoo wants to focus on Sunghyun and his studies. Why would you decide to make him marry someone?" Hyunjin asked he got worried about his brother and nephew "If it's about the business. You can invest to them. I'll marry Yuki but not now. I want us both to focus on our studies. I promise I will marry her"

"Hyunjin-" his Mom called

"Not now, Mom" Hyunjin bowed and went upstairs, to his room.

He lied down on his bed and kept having random thoughts. Then, his eyes started tearing up as he felt how bad his headache is. It feels like he was being hammered or someone was trying to tear his head apart. He wanted to shout but he can't. He was scared to go back to the hospital and stay there. He doesn't want to lose anything just because his head was aching.

Everyone in the house decided to go to their room and rest after a long tiring day, even Hyunjin's parents were resting because they have a duty the next day while Hyunsoo was resting in his own room receiving updates from his son's nurse.

Hyunjin got up as he noticed the time. He took his motorcycle keys and went downstairs not making any sound at all. He went to the garage and took his motorcycle outside his eyes. As soon as he successfully took it out, he started the engine and drove to Yuki's house. He never drove his motorcycle after it was bought. His parents weren't allowing him since he might get into an accident.

He is not scared of death.

As he arrived, he parked the motorcycle and took out his phone.

To : Miyuki

I'm outside. Can you come out?

After a few minutes, Yuki looked st the balcony and saw Hyunjin standing outside. She hurriedly left the house without making any sound and was confused why Hyunjin was there.

"Uh..." Yuki looked at the motorcycle

"You promised. We have somewhere to go" Hyunjin said and handed her the helmet

Yuki didn't say anything and wore the helmet. Hyunjin did the same and they both hop on the motorcycle. Hyunjin drove it to the place he wants to go while Yuki was hugging him from behind, scared to fall from the motorcycle so she held tight. Hyunjin was driving a little bit slower and carefully compared to earlier when he was alone. He doesn't want Yuki to be in danger because of him.

As they arrived, Yuki was confused to see the hospital owns by Hyunjin's parents. She got off and took off her helmet as she stared at the hospital. Hyunjin just leave the motorcycle to the guard, even the helmets since they all know him very well. They went inside while Hyunjin was holding her hand, not minding any stare from random people inside the hospital. They rode the elevator and arrived at the fourth floor where the kid, Sunghyun, was confined.

Yuki looks at the kid from the window glass "Is that the kid you were talking about?"

"Hmm... Hyunsoo's son. Hwang Sunghyun" Hyunjin answered

Yuki just stared at the kid's face and smiled as she saw how young he is yet he is fighting for his life.

"Hwang Hyunjin?" Hyunjin's doctor recognized him

Hyunjin bowed.

"I'm glad you went here. We have to talk" his doctor said

Yuki just smiled at him as a sign it was okay.

Hyunjin and his doctor take a few steps from Yuki and talked there since Hyunjin doesn't want to leave Yuki alone.

"Remember the few test we did to you?" his doctor asked

Hyunjin nodded "What about it?"

"A few years ago, we've been trying to figure out what's wrong with you except the heart disease. Every test we did were all fine and you look healthy but one test kept messing up. We tried a lot but it doesn't show what's wrong. When your heart transplant was successful, we thought everything was fine after that. T-That's when we found out something" the doctor said ans handed him the test "You were suffering from a brain cancer and we failed to find out sooner"

Hyunjin stared at the papers and that's when his world fall apart "A-Am I going to die?"

The doctor went silent.

Hyunjin closed his eyes and nodded "I hope no one will know about this, especially that girl"