8

Yuki's POV

"Yuki-" Felix

"I'm not in the mood. Let's talk next time"

He smiled and nodded.

I got in my car and started driving. I didn't went home last night and stayed at the car that Felix sent for me. He didn't know I didn't go home last night when I stayed in the car the whole night. Did the driver didn't tell him about it? I wonder why though. I went home the next morning and just changed to my uniform. Luckily, my parents weren't there and the maids were siding with me. They won't tell them that I went home.

I parked the car when I arrived at the columbarium. The car drove here last night and the driver suggested to wait for me until I decided to come home. I was flustered and shocked at the same time. I don't know him and he doesn't seem familiar to me but still he didn't do anything bad to me. He gave me a privacy and I even cried the whole night in the car.

I went upstairs, to the floor where Jaehyuk is. As I arrived there, I saw a flower that wasn't there last night. I wonder if someone went here before I did. Still, I'm happy to know that someone remembers him. He doesn't have much friends like I am. We share the common interest and would always go to the same restaurants and other places.

"Jaehyuk, are you okay there?"

I hope you are. I also hope you are happy wherever you are. It's hard for me to still accept everything. You look fine when you were sent to the hospital. You even smiled at me like you are reassuring me that you will come back alive. Everything feels like a dream. How come you died without evn saying goodbye? It's still hard to me, to be left alone with no one to understand me. You were the only person I trust the most and you will always be the last person I will love. I am doing fine and will keep fighting to leave although I don't feel any happiness now.

"I'll see you again" I put the flowers inside the glass and lit the candle "I'll come back tomorrow, I guess?"

I drove to my house after visiting Jaehyuk.

It's been 5 months since he died but everything still fresh to me. How he promised to get me out of the house and marry each other. When I first met him, he doesn't look really nice since he is part of a gang and would always make fun of other people. Slowly, I learned how to love him and we both understand each other. We chose each other in the end and turned our back against other people. He tried to talk to my parents about us but they would always say hurtful words to him and to me.

I arrived at home and saw my parents eating dinner. They were both glaring at me like I did something really serious.

"Enjoy your dinner-"

"Where did you go?" Dad asked as he stood up and went to me "Do you know we looked for you the whole night?!"

"Why? Was it because I embarrassed the two of you in front of Felix's parents? Well, I apologize for doing such-"

He slapped me "Where are your manners? You started talking back when you went with that guy! I'm glad he died but still, you are being so hardheaded!"

"What did you say? You were glad? Can you even hear yourself? I can accept any words from you or anything. You can hurt me as much as you like and disrespect me but don't you ever disrespect Jaehyuk. I don't know what I can do if ever I heard you again" I left the house and even heard him shouted but I chose to ignore him and drove away

I arrived at Felix's house. I knocked on the door a few times and waited outside.

He opened the door "What are you-"

I started kissing him forcedly.

He held me and let go of the kiss "What's wrong with you? Why the fuck would you do that?"

"Isn't that what you want? To make me yours? I am tired Felix. Let's just finish everything here. I am so tired. I want to give up-"

He pulled me into a hug "I would never and never planned to disrespect you, Yuki. You are so important to me and I would never get tired of protecting you as much as I can"

"I want to get over this problem. They don't understand. All they ever care is money and power. They will keep making me marry someone until they became satisfied with what they want. I also need their care. Why can't they understand me? I also need them"

He caress my back and hugged me even tight "It'll end soon. I'll help you with whatever I can. For now, I want you to endure it and survive this mess"

I stayed quiet and just hugged him tighter. This is what I need. A hug from someone who understands me but it'll be better if he was Jaehyuk. I know Felix understands me but it feels different when it's Jaehyuk who is hugging me.

"You'll be fine" he whispered and kissed my forehead

I really hope so.