35

Third person's POV

"Hi, Sunghyun" the nurse greeted

Sunghyun just gave her a smile since he is a having a hard time to talk or even say hi. He can only say one word at a time and still having a hard time. The doctors reminded him not to talk and gather his strength instead. He wants to speak but he can't, he wants to play with other kids but he can't be expose to other people, he wants to go outside but he needs to be monitored and the only thing that supports him is the tube inserted in his body and the oxygen.

"How are you?" the nurse asked cheerfully as she checked his vitals "Your Father promised you to go to the mall when you are already fine, right?"

Sunghyun coughed and nodded as an answer. His Father did promised to bring him to the mall and have fun there as much as he want, if only he recovered. Then, Hyunjin promised to bring him to the disney land on his second birthday which is the day after tomorrow. Hyunjin talked to his parents to provide heathy equipments for Sunghyun as they travel, he is also planning to rent a private plane for the whole family, just to bring Sunghyun to disney land. His grandparents prepared his own room at the mansion, he has toys and figurines of his favorite cartoon characters. Everything is prepared for the kid and they are all just waiting for him to recover.

"You're good. I'll just check the other patients, okay?" the nurse told him and smiled at him "Are you okay?"

He started breathing heavily and tears falling from his eyes as he panicked. He tried to reach the nurse's hand but he failed, then he fell to his bed still struggling to breath.

"Sunghyun!" the nurse shouted and panicked. She clicked the button that will straightly connect to the front desk and will aware them that the person in the room needs help.

His doctors rushed to the room with two nurses. The other nurse who was in the room, ran to the operation room where Sunghyun's grandparents are. She was not allowed to do or say anything that will make the doctors who are operating panic. She stayed outside and waited for them to finish while she is crying so bad. She doesn't know what to do and she wanted to call them but she can't.

Her hands automatically took her phone and sent Hyunsoo a message. She has Hyunsoo's number just in case Sunghyun will look for him. She tried her best to calm down and sent him a message that won't make him panic.

To: Hyunsoo

You have to go here. The doctors are inside his room.

She went back to Sunghyun's room and watched through the glass window how the doctors tried so hard to save Sunghyun. The doctors kept doing their thing like how it was supposed to be, just to save Sunghyun. That was their first priority, to save the kid before it's too late.

The heart rate monitor went straight and the sound echoed inside the room. The doctors tried and tried what they can do, to have him back but then Sunghyun lost his strength and gave up.

"Hwang Sunghyun, time of death 10:36 am"

_______________________

"Okay, class please take down notes of everything we tackled today. It'll come out on your exam" the teacher told the students and sat down "You can now start writing"

Everyone in the classroom started writing the lesson they tackled today, including Hyunjin who just finished reading the book that he borrowed from Chan.

"What happened? Jisung and Jeongin said that you and Yuki weren't dating?" Changbin

"We just had a really bad night for some random reason" Hyunjin answered and startrd writing as well

"Can you just fucking spill everything? You are always taking the shortcut" Felix annoyingly said

"Yuki said we need to stop, I told her to have some time to think about it again. Then, yesterday we talked in my room... We cleared everything and we are good now" Hyunjin explained as he remembered what really happened wasn't just a talk but something else.

"Hyunjin, you have to go!" Minho said as he panicked

"What? Go where?" Hyunjin was confused

"Sunghyun is gone" Minho said as he tried to calm down but he can't

Hyunjin didn't waste any minute and left quickly. He gathered all his strength to calm down and drove to the hospital. He can't believe what he just heard. How come the kid who has a possible chance of living is now gone? He drove quickly not minding the speed limit, traffic light, etc.

As he arrived at the hospital, he ran as fast as he can inside the hospital. His tears were falling as he rode the elevator to the floor where Sunghyun was. His hands were shaking as he kept remembering what he just heard from Minho. He wants to calm down but tears kept escaping from his eyes.

He rushed to Sunghyun's room and he saw his parents crying outside Sunghyun's room. He also saw through the glass window is Hyunsoo crying over a body covered with white cloth.

Hyunjin lost his strength as he entered the room of Sunghyun. He didn't even get to spend time with him as their bonding time...

But how can he do that now?

Sunghyun is now dead.