24

Third person's POV

After eating breakfast with the maids, Yuki was the first to take a bath since she has a lot of things to do in the morning while Hyunjin was waiting in his room as well, lying down on the bed, topless while scrolling through Yuki's phone.

Yuki finished taking a bath and did her light makeup, she put base on her face, tint, brushed her eyebrow, put a light eyeshadow, put mascara then blush on for the finishing touch. She went outside and saw Hyunjin still lying down when she clearly told him to use the other bathroom.

"Are you being serious?" Yuki annoyingly asked

"Fine" Hyunjin stood up and went towards her. He gave her a kiss and hugged her tight "You look gorgeous. What should I do?"

"Argh! Just move! We have to go somewhere" Yuki said and pushed him away

Hyunjin chuckled as he thought he can have another round with Yuki but he was wrong. He was regretting telling her about the photoshoot. He went to the bathroom and took a bath like what Yuki told him to do.

Yuki wore the dress Hyunjin bought for her.

She just waited for her to dry and brushed it quickly

She just waited for her to dry and brushed it quickly. She took her perfume from her bag and sprayed it all over her.

Just then, Hyunjin finished taking a bath and just wearing a towel, wrapped around his waist, showing his upper body.

"Gorgeous" he whispered

Yuki glared at him that made him move fast. He wore his clothes, black pants, blue polo that was rolled up to his elbow and tied half of his hair to finish his look.

"Let's go" he said

The two left, Hyunjin drove the car. They both talked about their schedule that day. Hyunjin is going to meet with his friends to do everything for their sleepover while Yuki is going somewhere, Hyunjin didn't ask about it since he trust her so much.

As they arrived at the said venue for the shoot, as soon as the two entered the place, all eyes on them. Everyone kept admiring how they both look good and daring wearing matching clothes. Hyunjin just greeted the main photographer and the stylist then introduced Yuki as his girlfriend but Yuki didn't asked for it, that's why she felt happy hearing Hyunjin doing those things that can make her happy.

"Wait for me here" Hyunjin gave her a kiss not minding those who can see them

Yuki just nodded and sat on the bench, alone. There are a lot of female and male models but none of them tried to sit with her, since she is dating their highest paid model which is Hyunjin. Meanwhile, Hyunjin finally started taking photos showing his gorgeous face as he flirt with the camera.