5

Hyunjin's POV

I arrived at home and there is no one at the living room, only the maids who were cleaning the house.

"Where's Mom and Dad?"

"Your Mom and Dad were still working. They cooked food for you and they will arrive anytime soon" she smiled

I just nodded and weny upstairs, to my room. I changed my uniform to my comfortable clothes and lied down on my bed. It's always like this. Mom and Dad will stay late for work and will tell the maids that they will go home but they really won't. I would always eat alone or wake up without seeing them because I also need to leave. They are doctors and people needs them as well but I also need them. I understand that they are doctors and needs to take care of others but how about me? I also need them more than those people.

Today was really not that tiring since my friends knew about what happened to me and they wanted to take care of me. They didn't let me move a lot and does things for me. I was so thankful to them for doing such but I feel like I am useless for not doing other things without anyone's help. Both Jisung and Jeongin spent their free time with Yuki since they are friends with her already.

Speaking of Yuki, she lied about her boyfriend. No wonder it was suspicious when he entered my room and thought it was her boyfriend's room. That means she intentionally entered my room like she knows I was there or she knows someone was there. She is not the type of person to steal since they said she is rich.

And will be married to Felix.

I just heard it from Chan. No one was willing to tell me about it and none of my friends were planning to. I don't really care but Felix is my friend. I also need some updates about their life. Just hearing him getting married to that girl shocked me.

"Young master, your Mom and Dad just arrived" the maid said

I just took my phone and went downstairs. I saw Mom getting out of the kitchen while Dad just got out of his room.

"How was your day?" Dad asked

"It was... fine. Why do you guys have some bags?"

"We have to go to another hospital. Something happened there and we need to volunteer. We will go home-" Mom

"It's fine. You guys can go. Take care"

Mom smiled and kissed my cheeks "I love you, sweetie. I'll call you, okay?"

Dad just smiled at me and they both left the house hurriedly. Another week without them will always be a hell. This is not new to me since they are not always at home. I am always with our maids and it feels like they are parents more than my real parents.

I got out of the house and watched the car leave our gate. My driver just came out from the back of our house carrying the keys of my car.

"I just need to buy what your Mom-" driver

"I'll go with you" I got in his car without waiting for him to say anything

He got in as well and started driving the car "Aren't you supposed to eat dinner on time?"

"I'll eat later"

It's better to leave the house than be alone there. It's a big house and it's rare for me to meet my parents. I always see the maids and it feels like I was alone. How I wish they can spend more time with me than work.

My driver just went to the convenience store to buy what my parents assigned him to buy. I waited in the car, sitting on the shotgun seat watching people pass by. The car is tinted that means they can't see me even if I look at their faces.

"Do you want something?" the driver asked me as he put what he bought inside the car "Hyunjin-"

"That girl"

"Girl? You want a girl?" he asked

It's Yuki. She is currently walking while crying silently, still wearing her uniform like she didn't went home and stayed out.

"Can you tell her to get inside the car? Tell her that it was Felix's order to drive her home"

"You can't-" driver

"Just do it"

He didn't answer and went to Yuki. I just clicked the button, then a wall suddenly appeared in between of the car, so she can have her own privacy. After a few minutes, Yuki finally got in the car without knowing I was there. The driver also got in and drove away to her place.

I just rest my head-

"Mom, you don't understand! I never wanted to marry him! Why can't you and Dad leave me alone?! You two are always against my decision! I am big enough! I can decide. P-Please. You are being- No! Please! I don't like him! Okay. If that's what you want. You won't ever make me say yes! I would never say yes. I won't regret saying no to him earlier. Don't look for me" she said and kept crying the whole time she talked to her Mom

That means Felix proposed to her earlier? No wonder they left the school at the same time.

And... Yuki said not to Felix?