10

Hyunjin's POV

(Night)

"You can't say no, Hyunjin" Minho repeated

He kept repeating that for a thousand times and I am so tired. I already cancelled my plans today just like what they told me. They got mad at me because they thought I am going to ditch them all since I went to school late. I went home and talked to my parents about Hyunsoo and Sunghyun. They were both shocked and even hurriedly went to the hospital. I received an update from Hyunsoo, he said that Mom and Dad transferred Sunghyun to our hospital. They even talked to Hyunsoo and they were all fine now. I guess this is the best birthday gift I've ever had. If something happens, I would literally ditch my friends tonight. They were so lucky that my brother and parents were fine now. So, I am in the mood to party.

"Both Chan and Changbin will go with you" Jisung

"Why?"

"They will ask your parents' permission" Seungmin answered

The three of us got in the car and Chan drove to my house. I don't even know why they need to ask permission. My parents were cool with parties, just don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes. I never drank nor smoke since I don't want to go back to the hospital and stay for how many months again.

"Hyunsoo went home"

"Really?!" Changbin excitedly asked

"Yeah. Just earlier. That's why I attended the class late"

"Well... That's a good news" Chan

"Obviously, it is but it wasn't always a good news. There's a bad news, his son has a heart disease and the kid is only 1 year old which is crazy. I wonder what he did to survive"

Still, I'm fascinated to know that Sunghyun survived until now. Usually, kids will get weak when they have some serious disease like Sunghyun's but luckily that little guy is fine until now. I am glad.

We arrived at home, the three of us went inside. We saw my parents there talking to the maids and everyone seems busy.

"Hyunjin" Mom called

"Good evening" Chan greeted and bowed to Mom, followed by Changbin "We just want to ask for your permission. We planned a small party for Hyunjin, only us and some friends were invited tonight. He never celebrated his birthdays, so..."

"I understand. We are fine with him going to party, especially you guys were there. So, we're cool with it. I just want you guys to know that Hyunjin can't drink nor smoke. Also, he can't inhale smoke-" Dad

"We told everyone not to smoke, sir. We also told everyone not to give Hyunjin any drinks and you will receive updates from me" Chan smiled

Dad looks convinced right now and nodded "I guess you guys don't want to be late at the party?"

The three of us left the house after saying goodbye to my parents. Chan drove to Minho's unit. We didn't rent any bars or any venues. My friends wants to ready a room for me to rest when I felt tired or anything.

"Did Minho invited someone from advanced class?"

"Miyuki?" Chan

"Huh?"

"Minho invited Miyuki but she refused. She said she has things to do and more important than you party" Chan answered

Important than my party? Does she think this is some ordinary party? Hell no. Our elite friends were invited and there is no one from lower class was invited to the party. She should be grateful that Minhi invited her. How come she is playing hard to get.

We arrived at the said place, we went to the floor where our friends are. We saw Minho, Seungmin, Felix, Jeongin and Jisung, and the rest were our connection or friends who are children of higher officials. Everyone was drinking and having fun like they were in a bar. This unit is soundproof so having a party all night wasn't a problem to other rooms.

"First! I have things to say!" Jisung shouted that made everyone look at him "Happy birthday to our campus prince, Hwang Hyunjin. We are happy to know that your heart transplant was successful. This is your first party with us since you were always celebrating your birthday in the hospital. Now, you should live your life like there is no tomorrow. Enjoy your day as much as you want! Happy birthday again!"

"But first, before he party with us. He will have to enjoy something in the room first" Minho announced

Jeongin and Chan both dragged me to Minho's room. They closed the door and I was left there alone. I just sat on the bed and annoyingly took out my phone.

From : Hyunsoo

Mom and Dad assigned another doctor for Sunghyun. I don't understand why can't they do it instead?

To : Hyunsoo

They are scared.

Mom and Dad never did my surgery and would always assign some excellent doctors to me. They said they are getting weak when they are trying to do my surgery. They tried when I was still kid but I almost died when they suddenly blacked out and lost conscious. So, they assigned a doctor to do my operation.

To : Hyunsoo

Sunghyun will be fine. Trust me.

I know the feeling. I've been there. I felt everything and luckily I survived the years I spent.

The door suddenly opened.

I stood up and was about to go-

"Hyunjin" she called

"Yuki?"

What the hell is she doing here?