48

Chan's POV

"Do you think he'll be fine?" Seungmin asked

"He has to be fine" Minho

I looked at Felix who is still crying over Yuki. We all know that it is also hard for Felix since Yuki is his first love and will always be the person that makes him happy. I witnessed how happy he is that he gets closer to Yuki and it was the best thing he ever experienced. When Yuki got a boyfriend, Felix did let her go and even supported her even though it'll hurt him and his pride as a man but he never complained. Yuki was his childhood bestfriend, first love, first kiss, first crush, she is his first in everything. They grew up together despite of being friends with us, he never forgets Yuki. 

Felix believes that love is all about making that person happy...

Now, he didn't just lost the person he loves but also the bestfriend who was there with him through good times and bad times.

"You okay?"

Felix smiled and nodded "I think I-I am" he answered but tears started falling once again "It's hard to see the girl that you only wish nothing but happiness that will come to her life, now lying down without life. It was hard but I'll keep going"

"You'll be fine" Changbin smiled and hugged him tight "Everything happens for a reason and I know that reason wasn't just a reason but something that is meaningful"

"Chan? Where's Hyunjin?" Mrs. Hwang asked

"He is inside"

"Ah, the officer went here earlier and gave me the family's belongings. Can you give this to Hyunjin?" Mrs. Hwang handed me a plastic and inside it was the pregnancy tests and the ultrasound "That's their baby"

"Yes, I'll give it to him"

She smiled at me and walked away from us.

I just looked at my friends to make sure they are fine but none of them looks fine at all. They are all not in their right minds after what happened. I guess, that's the outcome. They will be fine. I went inside and saw Hyunjin staring at Yuki's face while holding her hands where the ring is.

"Hyunjin, this is the pregnancy tests of Yuki and the ultrasound" I said and handed him the plastic "It was found in her belongings. She probably want you to see those..."

"She does" Hyunjin whispered as he looked at the ultrasound "I'm sorry. I didn't get to see you come out of your Mom's tummy. Are you going to forgive me? It was my fault that you two didn't make it. I will always hope that you two are happy and guiding me, everyone here. Your Uncles will be happy to see you but you left already. Y-Yuki..."

I wiped my tears as I saw Hyunjin cried while talking to the ultrasound of his baby. I know it looks weird but damn. It hurts to see Hyunjin losing two loved ones at a time. He will probably the best Father if ever the baby and Yuki made it alive, but too bad. They didn't.

"They will be happy, right?" Hyunjin asked

"Hmm. I'm sure they are happy to see you right now. You should always remember them and treasure their memories with you"

Hyunjin caress her face "I need to go. I'll see you again, Yuki. I love you"

I just waited for him to say goodbye and stared at Yuki's face for a few seconds. He looked at me and then I helped him get out of there. Everyone looked at us as they saw us came out of the room. Two guys took Yuki's body covered with cloth out of the room. They were about to go-

"Can I s-see her face?" Jeongin asked

The two guys nodded.

Jeongin slowly opened the white cloth and it showed Yuki's face "You still look beautiful, Yuki. I won't forget your face. Thank you"

Everyone cried as they saw Yuki's face, especially Jisung, Jeongin and Felix. Hyunjin was quiet as he watched the body was taking to the morgue. As we rode the elevator, everyone was quiet, no one was talking but all we can hear was Jeongin's sobs. We arrived at the floor, we went to Hyunjin's room and saw his brother there, cleaning the room for Hyunjin.

"Thank you" Hyunjin said but no one knows who was that for

He lied down on his bed and smiled "You guys should go home. I have Hyunsoo with me here. I'll see you all tomorrow"

"Can we sleep here tomorrow?" Jisung asked

Hyunjin nodded "Of course"

Everyone bid their goodbyes to Hyunjin but Hyunjin was just smiling at them as a reply. One by one, they left the room leaving me here with Hyunjin.

"Are you sure you are going to be fine here?"

"Don't worry. My parents and brother were here. I'll see you all again" Hyunjin

I nodded "Hmm. I'll see you tomorrow. Take care of yourself" I caress his hair and smiled. I was about to go when he held my wrist "Why?"

"Thank you, Chan" Hyunjin smiled

"Stop being so cringe"

"I am being sincere, idiot. You guys were always there for me and took care of me but I never did anything to all of you. All I can do is thank you all and all of your efforts was appreciated. Thank you" he smiled once again

"Just be well. That's enough so our efforts will be paid off"