11

Third person's POV

Hyunjin was staring at Yuki the whole time. His eyes never leave her and kept eyeing her as much as he can. He is still confused why Yuki was there and she is wearing a clothes different from the reality.

She is wearing a maroon bralette and a skinny jeans, she is also wearing a black rubber shoes, her hair was tied up, she has a sling bag and she is holding her black blazer. She is wearing a light makeup and a light liptint to show her inner beauty, she is also wearing a grayish brown contact lens.

Yuki locked the door "Hey"

Hyunjin didn't answer and just stared at her. He heard from his friends that Yuki is going somewhere important than Hyunjin's party but she is shere. She showed up wearing an unusual clothes and he never imagined her wearing such. It's too revealing and sexy. The room suddenly felt hot...

Yuki sat beside Hyunjin as she put down her blazer and sling bag on the side because she knows how the night will get so wild "Hyunjin"

He looked at her.

She quickly kissed Hyunjin but then Hyunjin let go of the kiss and stood up as he felt shocked of what Yuki did. He never expected her to do such and would never let her do such thing. Yuki stood up and tried to kiss him again but this time Hyunjin took a step back from her.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Hyunjin annoyingly asked

Yes, he is going crazy over Yuki but he would never do that thing with her. He respects her more than he respects his life.

"I had to do it. We have to do it. I need to pay the apartment tomorrow, so I accepted their offer. They want me to do it with you tonight in exchange of the exact amount I want. I'm sorry if I startled you but we really have to do it" Yuki looked on the floor out of embarrassment "I-"

"You are far from what I was expecting" Hyunjin said and was about to leave when Yuki held his wrist "What now? Let go of me"

"Why? Are you scared?" Yuki

"Why would I be scared?" Hyunjin asked and smirked

"Because you are not experienced and you never tried once" Yuki said and hoping for him to agree

"So what if I am? Just because I am guy that doesn't mean I need to be experienced. I can always ruin your clothes when I want. I can make you scream so loud in this room. I can make you moan my name and beg me" Hyunjin said as he felt triggered "You said that so I will be offended and I'll do with you, right?"

Yuki stayed quiet as Hyunjin said the right things. That's what she plans, to offend him and do it with him.once he got offended.

Hyunjin pinned her against the wall and stared at her for a few seconds, her eyes, nose and down to her lips. Then, he started kissing her aggressively while pinning her against the wall.

Yuki was shocked but kissed him back as she felt turned on, on how Hyunjin kisses her. She started letting out small moans while kissing each other aggressively. They don't even mind losing breath. This time, Hyunjin started playing with her tongue using his. She once again turned on and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Hyunjin carried her and went to the bed. He sat on the bed while Yuki was sitting on his lap slowly grinding on top of him. He kept kissing her wildly and letting her lead him. As soon as he felt turned on, Hyunjin started kissing her neck sexily down to her collarbone while Yuki was breathing heavily and feeling the pleasure she wanted. He came back to her lips and started kissing her again..

She was grinding on top of him while still wearing clothes. She started unbuttoning Hyunjin's uniform and successfully took it off. Hyunjin took of his shirt inside and he is now topless. She started kissing back again and pushed Hyunjin lie down on the bed. She smiled at him and continued kissing him. She knows it wasn't enough to just kiss him and go wild all night. She needed more and they had to do it like what she wanted.

"Let's do it, Hyunjin" she whispered

Hyunjin sexily smiled and went on top of her while Yuki is now lying down on the bed. She started kissing her more wildly and Yuki is getting crazy over his kisses. Hyunjin started kissing her neck, to her collarbone leaving hickey there, down to her stomach and made her turn on even more. He went back to her lips and played with her tongue once again.

"H-Hyunjin... Please" she moaned

He stared at her and kissed her forehead for a few seconds and smiled "You look cute when you are moaning"

Yuki was confused.

Hyunjin stood up and wore his uniform again leaving Yuki dumb founded "We have to stay in this room for an hour and we are good to go. Just pretend we did it, so you can have the money"

Yuki angrily sat down "Why the fuck you did that and didn't continue?!"

"I can't. It was satisfying to hear you moaning my name but that wasn't enough, I want you to think of me and not someone else while doing it. You still love him and I won't do it with you for now" Hyunjin

"Hyunjin-" Yuki

He chuckled "Next time. I'll make you moan my name even harder"