32

Yuki's POV

"Are you going to be fine?" Mom asked as she walked me out of the house

"Hmm. Thank you"

"Please take care of her" Mom reminded Felix

"No worries, Ma'am" Felix smiled and bowed to her

We both got in his car and he drove away to the school. Actually, Felix doesn't have an idea why Mom called him to drive me to school, he just rushed here when Mom called him.

"Thank you for coming"

"Is there something wrong?" he asked worriedly

"Nothing really. I don't know why Mom even called you"

He just nodded.

I don't know if Hyunjin told them already and Felix was just pretending not to know but I think Hyunjin still didn't tell them, except for Seungmin who knows what happened last night. I am really thankful that Seungmin was there or I will cry the whole night while driving the car.

"You should ready yourself" Felix reminded me

"Why?"

He handed me his phone and it showes the school's private group where students of our school can only post or announce something, it also contains the school works and other things related to school.

Hwang Hyunjin and Moon Miyuki were in a relationship!

Moon Miyuki who belonged to advanced class, she just transferred five months ago ans was close to Jisung and Jeongin already. She is also rumored to marry Felix but she is now getting linked to Hyunjin for a lot of reasons..

Here are some evidences:

Then, there was a photo of us at the photoshoot venue yesterday. It was when Hyunjin and I were looking at the photos and we are holding each others' hand. Another photo was shown in the comments, it was when we are at the library, a photo of me handing him the cake, a photo of us at his birthday party, a photo of me giving him the phone case I made. There are a lot of comments with mixed emotions containing their thoughts about it. There is also a photo of Hyunjin's post where my first name's initial was there beside the caption. Then, a photo of me and Felix together with our family, a photo of Felix when he proposed to me. Then, a photo of me with Jisung and Jeongin.

"Maybe some crazy student who is in love with Hyunjin posted that" Felix said and took his phone with him "It was not new to us. We were linked to various female students but everything was a rumor"

"I don't really mind. It's not worth my time"

"As what I expected from you" he smiled

We arrived at school. As we entered the building, all eyes on me like I was the most scariest person in the world.

"I'll leave you here" Felix pat my head and smiled at me

I entered our classroom and everyone was staring at me like it was the first time they saw me. Both Jisung and Jeongin rushed to me and dragged me to our seats.

"Everyone found out" Jisung worriedly said

"They are so annoying" Jeongin said

"It's fine. It won't last long"

"I hope so" Jisung said

Jeongin stood up "What are you all staring at?! Is this the first time you saw someone dating? You jealous jellyfishes"

"Jeongin, just don't mind them"

He annoyingly sat down "What's so wrong with dating? They are just jealous because Hyunjin is the most popular guy and you are dating him. I can't stand these fishes anymore. They should mind their own life. What the fuck is wrong with them?"

"Thank you"

They both looked at me.

"Where is Hyunjin? He should be here" Jeongin

"And why did Felix drove you here? It should be Hyunjin since you guys were dating" Jisung

"We are not dating" 

"Huh? Hyunjin asked you last night" Jisung

"You probably said yes" Jeongin

"I guess you guys should ask Hyunjin instead. He will answer your questions"

"Are you serious?" Jeongin

I nodded

"Who is Moon Miyuki?" a girl asked at the door while there are three girls behind her

"Why do you ask?" Jisung

"Are you Moon Miyuki?" she asked as she noticed I was the only girl who is between Jisung and Jeongin "We have to talk right now. Get out"

"That fucking-" Jeongin

"It's fine. I'll just have to talk to her"

"She is crazy" Jisung

"It's okay. I'll be right back" I smiled and quickly left the room

I followed these four girls whever they are walking to. The students were watching the five of us go somewhere like they are waiting for a fight to happen.

We arrived at the back of the school which I never tried going to. This place seems dirty just like these girls in front of me.

"Why would a Hwang Hyunjin date a girl like you?" she asked as she eyed me from head to toe

"Why Hyunjin didn't you?"

"What?" she glared

"Ah... It must be because he doesn't want to be linked with a girl who knows nothing but to flirt. I guess you were trying so hard to have Hyunjin but..." I chuckled to annoy her and looked at her eyes "He dated me instead of you, bitch"

"Watch your words" she said

I smiled at her "I'm sorry if he dated me. I feel bad seeing you like that"

"Yuki" Hyunjin called

"Hyunjin?" the girl called

"Can you all leave us alone?" he asked

I just want to get out of here.