31

Third person's POV

The night was supposed to be magical but it became emotional. The night sky and stars were the witnesses how the two were trying so hard but the world is against them. It was them versus the world which is really hard since they don't have anything to hold on to.

"I'm sorry" Yuki whispered

Hyunjin just smiled "Maybe you needed some time. You are confused"

"Hyunjin, I need to go" Yuki

"That's what you need. I'll see you tomorrow I guess" Hyunjin tried hard to smile but tears kept escaping from his eyes

Yuki didn't hesitate and quickly left him at the venue. Her tears started falling once again as she ran away from him, leaving with pain and sorrow in her heart. It was the most hardest thing, when you are in love with someone but you can't have him because of the reasons that kept going against you two.

As she got out of the venue, she bursts into tears and cried as she leaned on her car not even giving a damn to whoever saw her crying. She wants to let everything out since she can't even tell him the reason why she suddenlt decide like that.

"Yuki" Seungmin called as he handed her the handkerchief

Seungmin didn't leave the venue and stayed behind. He knew something will happen and he was expecting Yuki to decide like that. He was there watching them share a painful conevrsation. He doesn't want to interfere but he knows it was the right thing to do. It'll hurt them even more if they will find out late.

Yuki faced him with teary eyes "I-I did the right thing, right?"

"No" Seungmin answered directly

Then, Yuki cried even more. She knows in herself what she did was selfish. She should've told Hyunjin so he won't be confused and will be aware. They need to have a conversation about what really happened.

"Come on. I'll drive you home" Seungmin said

Yuki just gave him the keys and got in her car. Seungmin did the same and drove to her house. He was quiet the whole time and letting her cry in the backseat. He knew he needed to cry it out because it might do something to her if she will keep it inside.

"H-Hyunjin is alone there. Can he g-go home safely?" Yuki asked

"Don't worry. I'll go back there or ask one of our friends" Seungmin

Actually, he was shocked to hear Yuki caring for Hyunjin first more than herself despite of what she find out. His eyes were glancing at the rearview mirror to check on Yuki but he will just see her staring blankly at the window.

He became worried of her. It hurts for Hyunjin but it hurts for Yuki more. Her boyfriend died because of the guy Yuki loves now. It's a real struggle for her to choose. She is in the situation where she needs to choose between Jaehyuk or Hyunjin. The most crazy part is, Yuki was finally happy after what happened to her back then but something is holding her happiness back.

For once, she wants to choose herself and don't get hurt again but no matter what she do.

She kept coming back to him.

_______________________

Hyunjin stayed in the venue and let the hours pass by. It was the hardest thing for him to do, to decide whether to respect her decision and let her go or hold her back and kept choosing his happiness to be with her.

The night he thought he will be memorable for the both of them since he was planning to ask her out officially and propose to her. He really sees himself with Yuki, who were finally living their life together after taking care of their kids, having grandchildren, travelling around the world together and dying together. He sees Yuki with him with whatever he imagine, he sees himself still in love with Yuki more than he loves himself.

But how can destiny play with them? They are finally happy and contented with each other. Why do destiny have to be so harsh and tear them apart? How can destiny play with their feelings?

He finally left the venue and drove to his home. He wants her to think of her decision once again. He knows she needed that and he will talk to her once again. He was confused how can one night of being away from each other can break them apart?

As he arrived at home, he went straight to his room without even greeting anyone in the house. He lied down on his bed letting tears fall from his eyes. The most craziest thing he ever thought when Yuki said they need to stop is this a prank? but it turned out to be real.

"Hyunjin?" his Dad called as he opened the door "Did you and Yuki had an arguement?"

Hyunjin fixed himself and smiled "A small arguement, I guess?"

"Then, what's with the tears? You look hurt" his Dad

He shook his head "She wanted us to stop. I tried asking her but she said she is still in love with Jaehyuk"

"Jaehyuk?" his Dad was confused as the name seems familiar to him "Who is Jaehyuk? What do you mean?"

"It was her ex boyfriend who signed the papers to donate his heart to me" Hyunjin

"That was her ex boyfriend?" his Dad