38

Third person's POV

Yuki was having a small game with Jeongin and Jisung in their classroom. It's free time since their last subject teacher wasn't there and it's already dark. They are just waiting for the bell to rang.

"You lost" Jisung

"Not really" Yuki smirked and hit Jisung's car that causes him to lose control "You lost"

"Should we try the new cafe?" Jeongin asked

"I'm in" Jisung

"Sure-" Yuki didn't finished what she was saying when she received a message from Hyunjin. She opened it quickly.

From : Hyunjin

Can we meet now? At **************

A smile curved on her lips as she felt excited to see Hyunjin.

"I'm sorry but I have to meet someone" Yuki

"Are you cheating on Hyunjin?" Jisung angrily asked

"If that's what you think, then yes" she chuckled and took her bag with her

She didn't even remember that she needs to wait for the bell to rang, but she quickly ran to the parking lot and got in her car.

To : Hyunjin

I'm on my way! :))

She smiled once again and started the engine. She drove to the given place not knowing what will happen there. She is all smiley and excited to see Hyunjin. She was worried the whole day and tried to cheer him up with some story about her own experience.

She left Hyunjin's house last night one hour after he fell asleep. She cleaned Hyunjin's room and prepared him a breakfast before she left. All she wanted was to make him feel better because she knows how hard it is for someone to leave without saying goodbye.

After almost 15 minutes, she arrived at the said place. She was hesitating since the place looks creepy and empty. She is not sure where to stop since Hyunjin just gave her the address. She got off her car and noticed an abandoned building behind her. She looked at it for a few seconds and decided to enter since it doesn't look that scary. She just feels creepy about the place.

Her eyes looked around the building and was praying no one will suddenly jump out of nowhere or will kill her like in the movies.

"Hyunjin?" she called but no one answered

She was shocked when she stepped on a wood. She looks at the place where she arrived, there is a chair at the middle, there is a rope and wood. It was the place where someone will get beaten. Then, she saw blood everywhere and everything was already dry like the crime happened months ago. She suddenly felt scared and was about to go but she remebered Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin? Are you here?" she asked once again but all she heard was silence "Hyunjin?"

"Yuki" Hyunjin finally answered as he came out of the empty room

"Why do we have to meet here? You're scaring me" Yuki annoyingly said and walked towards him "Are you okay?"

"Just stay there" he said that made Yuki stop and he smiled "I have something to confess to you"

Yuki felt scared once again. She doesn't know but the scary feeling of being killed was gone, it was the scary feeling of confession of what happened to Jaehyuk. She knows what happened already but she still feels scared.

"Jaehyuk wasn't supposed to die" Hyunjin started that made Yuki nervous "This place. This is the place where everything started"

She stayed quiet.

"All the bloods you can see were Jaehyuk's" Hyunjin

Yuki was shock and looked at Hyunjin "What do you mean?"

"When he rushed you to the hospital, he asked my Father for help and that's when they had an agreement. The two agreed that Jaehyuk will donate his heart to me, in exchange of all the hospital bills and the amount that needs to give you. Then, Jaehyuk avoided my Father and cut all the communication he has with us. Dad was frustrated because I was in the verge of dying. He looked for him but he never found him, anywhere. He suddenly thought of you and that's when Father tracked him down" Hyunjin walked to the chair and sat "This is where he was beaten but he survived. All the bloods belongs to Jaehyuk and he still managed to ran away. Then, the car he was driving hit somewhere hard. Dad caught him and brought him to the hospital, not to be save but to take what he promised"

Yuki can't feel anything but pain in her heart. She knows everything started because of her. It was her who needs to be blame.

"He begged Dad and they talked once again. When I heard that Jaehyuk is in the hospital, I hurriedly went to him" Hyunjin smiled and tears fell from his eyes "He begged me that h-he needed to live because he is the only person you have. I was so selfish and thought of myself. I ignored him and I also told him that I needed to live for my family and promised him that I will take care if you"

Yuki already knows everything but hearing Hyunjin confess everything hurts her even more.

"He begged me but I left. Dad did the surgery as soon as he can, but then I lost my mind and remembered that I never wanted to live anymore. I changed my mind and refused to continue the operation-" Hyunjin

"But you are alive and he is not!" Yuki shouted and started crying out loud