33

Hyunjin's POV

I arrived at school and some were  staring at me, some was ignoring me.  I know why and I am not stupid enough not to know. Some posted about me and Yuki, the post was just ruining Yuki only while I was like the victim.

I just ignored their stare and entered the building but then I saw Jeongin and Jeongin in front of their classroom.

"Hyunjin!" Jeongin

"You should go and follow Yuki. That spoiled crazy witch is trying to do something to Yuki" Jisung

"Where are they?"

"At the back" Jeongin answered

I hurriedly went to the back of the school not minding when the school's bell alarmed, sign that our first class is starting. As I arrived there, I saw Yuki with four girls staring at her.

"Why would a Hwang Hyunjin date a girl like you?" she asked as she eyed Yuki from head to toe

"Why Hyunjin didn't date you?" Yuki asked

"What?" she glared

"Ah... It must be because he doesn't want to be linked with a girl who knows nothing but to flirt. I guess you were trying so hard to have Hyunjin but..." Yuki chuckled to annoy her and looked at her eyes "He dated me instead of you, bitch"

"Watch your words" she said

Yuki smiled at her "I'm sorry if he dated me. I feel bad seeing you like that"

"Yuki"

"Hyunjin?" the girl called as she saw me

"Can you all leave us alone?"

"She is fucking crazy! She is using you and Felix!" she shouted

"How did you know?" Yuki asked and walked towards her "I didn't tell anyone about my plans. How did you know?"

"Hyunjin" the girl called

Yuki caress the girl's face "Are you really that jealous? So what if I am using the two? Is that a big deal? Were you really envious that I dated them? And you never had the chance?"

"Please leave us"

The girls was hesitating but when I looked at them, they rolled their eyes at Yuki and leave hurriedly.

Yuki smiled playfully and looked at me "I didn't know you have this much power"

"Let's talk"

Yuki walked towards me and touched my cheeks "Sure, talk about what?" she whispered and kissed me like she was flirting with me

I held her hand and dragged her out of there. I went to the parking lot dragging her with me and made her enter my car. I also got in and drove to my house.

"Those bitches wasted my time" she said

I just stayed quiet and continued driving. I know anytime I talk to her and confront her, it'll be a big fight between us. I don't want to fight with her while I am driving. I don't want us to be in an accident.

She was just playing with her phone like she is not even bothered with my presence here. It was like I don't exist and she only cares for herself right now. How I wish I don't really exist.

We arrived, I parked the car and we both entered the house. I went straight to my room while she greeted the maids making me wait here. I need a goodluck so I can talk to her directly about the issue between us.

She entered the room and walked towards me. She kissed me passionately and chuckled "What do you want to talk about?"

"What is happening to you? Why are you acting like a different person?!"

"Why do you care?" Yuki

"Can you even see yourself? Can you even hear yourself? Are you even aware of how you are acting?"

"Does it affect you? You turned me into this kind of person but don't worry I love this version of me" she chuckled and sat on my bed like we are not talking seriously "You should be bothered of being the main topic of school"

"I don't fucking care. The issue is true, we are dating. Why would I be bothered with something like that?"

She stood up and went to me "Because I almost got engaged to Felix? I am close to Jisung and Jeongin? And now, I am dating you. You shouldn't be surprised if one day I will date Minho" she chuckled and bit her lower lip

"Please let's talk seriously. I don't know what's happening to you" I whispered and tears fell from my eyes

"I'm sorry but this is not the talk I want" she smiled and took off her uniform showing me her chest "You probably have an idea what I want now"

"Yuki-"

She started kissing me. At first, I am not kissing back but when I felt her wiped away my tears and let go of the kiss "Trust me" she whispered to me and started kissing me again

This time, I am leading her. I can't help but get turned on. I can feel the electric feeling coming up to me. My hands automatically took off my uniform and carried Yuki as I put her below me on top of the bed. I kept kissing her torridly, playing with her tongue. She put my hands to her thigh caress her it like what she wanted me to do.

My kiss went down to her neck leaving hickey there, I continued going down, to her chest, stomach and went up to her lips again. Then, I heard her moaning a little telling me that I am satisfying her.

"I'm sorry" she whispered

I didn't even get to ask as our mixed feelings leaded us to what we wanted to do.