15

Hyunjin's POV

From : Mom

You have to go home. We prepared a dinner for you.

To : Mom

Alright. I'll see you.

As I got out of the room, I noticed Yuki was standing in front of her classroom like she was so annoyed about something.

"Yuki-"

"I'm sorry I have somewhere to go. Maybe we can postpone it tomorrow?" Yuki bit her lower lip

I nodded "I also have somewhere to go. I'll see you tomorrow"

I went to the parking lot and noticed her as well. I got in the car at the same time as her. I drove the car to my house while her car is driving in front of mine. I wonder where she is heading at? We have the different direction.

After a few minutes, her car parked in front of my house and she went inside. A saw her car and another car parked in front of my house. I drove the car inside the garage and went inside.

"Good evening, young master" the maid greeted

"Where's Mom and Dad?"

"At the backyard" she answered

I nodded and went to the backyard. I saw Mom, Dad and Hyunsoo having a dinner with a couple, while Yuki was standing there.

"This is my daughter, Moon Miyuki" Dad introduced me

"Good evening" she bowed

"Introduce your-" Mom told Hyunsoo

"I'm home"

"This is my eldest son, Hwang Hyunjin" Dad introduced me as he noticed me

Yuki looked behind her "Hyunjin?"

"Hey"

"So, you guys know each other?" Mom asked

I nodded "We're schoolmates and kind of close to each other"

"Oh okay, let's eat now" Dad said and smiled

"This is Hwang Hyunsoo, my youngest child" Mom introduced Hyunsoo

I bowed to Yuki's parents, Hyunsoo did the same. I sat beside Hyunsoo while facing Yuki who is confused as I am.

"You guys were schoolmates? That's nice" Mr. Moon said

"What are your future plans, Miyuki?" Mom asked her

"I'm taking the advanced class and looking forward to graduate as college nursing student-" Yuki

"She will be taking over the company" her Mom cut her off

Yuki didn't answer and just continued eating. If she will take over the company or anything from her parents, why would she take an avdanced class? My friends and I were taking the ordinary classes since we are going to take over the companies of our parents while Jisung's and Jeongin's elder siblings will be taking over, they will have to choose a course they want for their future jobs. Yuki is taking advanced class that means she won't take over. Why does her parents were forcing her?

"How about you Hyunjin?" Mr. Moon asked

"I will be taking over the Hospital and currently studying medicine"

"So you are going to be a doctor? That's good to know. It suits you. How about Hyunsoo?" Yuki's Mom

"I am planning to take advanced class as well and will take medicine as my course" Hyunsoo answered

Our parents were letting us decide what we want. They respect our decision and they told us that we know what is the best for us and where we will be happy.

"I guess Yuki and Hyunsoo will get along since they are both gonna take courses connected to each other" Yuki's Mom

"I agree" Mom smiled

"Hold on. What are you guys talking about? Hyunsoo and Yuki?"

"We agreed to let them marry each other since-" Dad

"Dad, can you even hear yourself? Hyunsoo is still young and he has a child to take care of. Getting married wasn't part of his plans, he is focusing on Sunghyun and his studies"

"Hyunjin is right. Besides, I am not planning to say yes to anyone. I want to focus on my studies as well and marry someone I love" Yuki

"Moon Miyuki" Mr. Moon

"Hyunjin-" Dad

"I'm not gonna let you all decide what will happen to Hyunsoo"

"Then, are you gonna marry Yuki in exchange?" Mom

"What?"

They were looking at me like they were all waiting for my answer. I looked at Yuki but she kept shaking her head as a no. Why would I?

"We were too young for marriage. I would marry her if ever things will go well between us but not now. We still have priorities in life"

Yuki looks relieved.

The dinner went well and we changed topics. Our parents were talking about business now while me, Yuki and Hyunsoo were quiet the whole time and I don't even know if they were listening to them. I just know that I want to get out of here because I am so sick of Yuki's parents forcing her to do things she never wanted.

After our dinner, I offered to walk them outside while they were asking me about thing. Yuki just nodded at me and drove her car away, leaving her parents with me. I understand that she is disappointed in her parents. She just said no to Felix but here they are, setting her up to a new guy.

"Hyunjin" Mr. Moon called

I bowed "Thank you for tonight. It's pleasure to meet you both and Yuki. I am hoping to have another with the three of you with no business included"

"No worries, young man" Mr. Moon smiled

"About Yuki"

They both looked at me.

"If you are goingto force Yuki to marry me for money and power. I refuse even though she caught.my attention"

"You mean?" Mr. Moon

"Just like what I said earlier, I will marry her but not now. You can't set her up with any guys because I will wait for her"