18

Chan's POV

"Hi, Chan!" a girl greeted as soon as I got out of the car "Long time no see!"

"You are?"

"You forgot? I'm Haeun" she smiled

Haeun?

"I don't remember-"

"Hyunjin and I used to date" Haeun

Wait- Hyunjin?!

"Hyunjin? Hyunjin dated someone? Wait. I don't remember he dated someone before"

"Of course, you won't remember. I used to hangout with Seungmin and Jisung" Haeun smiled

"Oh, right. What brought you here?"

"I want to see Hyunjin" Haeun

That's not easy. She must face the final boss first which is Yuki. I don't really remember Hyunjin dating a girl named Haeun. We obviously know that Hyunjin spent his life in the hospital not dating some random girl. Maybe I'll believe her if she will say that she dated Minho or Jeongin. Those two doesn't even remember who they dated.

"Ah"

I looked around and tried to search for some help from my friends but unfortunately, none of them was there. I tried to look once again but then, I noticed Hyunjin standing at the gate like he was waiting for someone.

"Hyunjin is in the hospital"

Haeun raised her eyebrow "Really? Their hospital? Okay. I'll go there then"

"Yeah, you should"

She nodded and got in her car. It drove away quickly. I watched it turn left and that's when I found myself running towards Hyunjin.

This guy is fucking crazy. Did he really dated someone named Haeun? How come he has the time to date when he fucking told us he can't even have a crush on someone. I don't even know who to believe now.

Hyunjin was leaning on the wall while looking at his wristwatch. He is watching every students' face that enters the gate one by one. He was watching every cars arrive and kept looking who was inside those cars. He look like an investigator who is strictly waiting for his target.

"Were you waiting for us?"

"Me? I would never" Hyunjin

"Is it a girl named Haeun?"

"Haeun who? I don't know who you are talking about. I don't even know any girls aside from Miyuki-" Hyunjin

"So you were waiting for Miyuki?"

Hyunjin looked away "Why would I wait for her? It's not like she has my allowance"

"Then why are you here? Did you apply for the guard's position?"

He rolled his eyes "I just want to stand here. Is it a sin?"

"Hi!" Jisung greeted as he arrived with Seungmin "You guys waiting for someone?"

"I'm not. I just saw Hyunjin waiting for someone"

"I'm not waiting for someone! Who would I wait for?!" Hyunjin

"Why are you getting mad?" Seungmin

"You guys were annoying" Hyunjin rolled his eyes

"What happened to you and Miyuki that night?" Jisung asked

Right. We didn't get to ask him about what happened since Miyuki would always follow him around which is unusual because Miyuki would always follow Jisung and Jeongin to get close to Hyunjin. We all know that it's a private matter between Hyunjin and Miyuki but we can't help but ask them. The two looks suspicious as they got out of the room that night. Hyunjin was like a protective boyfriend who doesn't want to let go of his girlfriend. He was holding her hand as they got out of the room and even wrapped his arm around her waist. It was a fucking big issue that ever happened to him. Everyone talked about them for the whole day yesterday. They can't seem to forget what happened and spent their whole day watching the two.

A photo of them holding hands and laughing together was shared to our secret files and students kept gossiping. They thought they were dating or something was going on between them. Then, yesterday another photo of them became the talk of the whole school. It was them at the library looking like a cute couple. Another photo came out when Hyunjin received a cake from Yuki and read the greetings with a smile on his face. Who wouldn't get suspicious of them?

"Nothing happened" Hyunjin

"Nothing?"

"Hmm... We didn't do it. Why would you all pay a girl to do it with me? Do you all think I am some easy guy who would give up my future for one night happiness? Besides, I can't do it with her" Hyunjin

"Why? So we paid her for nothing? And what's going on between you two? You two were the main topic yesterday" Seungmin

Hyunjin looked away "I'll pay you all back, just don't take back the money you gave her"

"Why? You are now protecting her. I smell something fishy" Jisung teased

"Just don't take it back. You guys are all annoying" Hyunjin

Jisung, Seungmin and I suddenly looked at each other like we sensed something different.

"Do you like Miyuki?" Seungmin

Hyunjin started coughing and quickly left us.

"We don't need the answer. We seriously know what the exact answer" Jisung smirked

"Stop acting like some genius detective"

Jisung chuckled "But seriously, Hyunjin likes Yuki. He wouldn't defend her for nothing"

"They look good together though" Seungmin

"I know right... The two should stary dating or else I'll date Yuki" Jisung

"You just ruined the mood"

Jisung laughed

They were right. Hyunjin and Miyuki looks good together. It's not impossible for the two to like each other. They will be a great couple if ever they started dating.

But I don't think Hyunjin will make a move.