29

Hyunjin's POV

"Put the flowers there" Jisung told the guy

I came up with an idea of asking Yuki out officially. Of course, she desrves it more than anyone else. I mean, yeah, she did cleared what she really feels for me, same goes with me. We both know what we feels but I still want to ask her out nicely.

"Hyunjin?" Chan called

"What?"

"You said you are going to talk to your parents? You should go. We will take care of this" Chan suggested

"Thanks"

I left the venue and drove to the hospital where my parents are. I am also planning to ask my parents permission since they thought I am just going to marry Yuki because that's what they agreed on. I want them to know my real plans and I want to make it clear. I can't just let her parengs go and set her up with any guy they want.

My friends and I had an idea of giving her a simple dinner date. Just us, talking about random thoughts under the night sky. It's the best date I know rather than eating somewhere expensive, no thanks. Besides, Yuki deserves more than that. She deserves all the efforts and love. Chan and Jisung called some designer to take care of the venue, Minho rent the venue, Changbin rent a chef to cook, Jeongin and Seungmin helped with designing the place while Felix didn't do anything since he is still bitter.

Yuki didn't even replied to my messages and kept ignoring me the whole night. I don't know but I think she is tired from hanging out with friends. I called my friends' drivers last night so they can go home safely and also went home after. They can't even remember what they did. All they know was they drunk and can't remember afterwards... Little did they know, they did something horrible that they won't believe happened. Minho was just talking to a girl and the next thing I knew they are making out already. The others were just mild since some of them can't even stay awake.

"Hyunjin?" Mom was confused as I entered her office "What brought you here?"

"I just wanna tell you something"

She nodded.

"About Yuki, I will ask her out officially tonight. Also, I want to marry her as soon as possible if it's okay-"

"It's okay to me but always remember that marriage should be carefully thought of. It's not an easy journey for you to enter because you love her. A marriage is something that will give meaning to your life. You should be careful with anything you decide" Mom

I smiled "I know that. You and Dad may fought and argue about little things but you still love each other and will be fine at the end of the day. I guess being married is not an easy task but a memorable one"

She chuckled and nodded "You are right. It is a memorable one. If ever you and Yuki got married, you two have each others' back and be each others' number 1 fan"

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you"

"What's with the meeting you two?" Dad asked as he entered the office of Mom "Why am I not invited?"

"It's a mother and son talk over a girl he loves" Mom

"Yuki?" Dad asked

I nodded

"He was asking for an advice. He wants to marry her soon" Mom

Dad nodded and smiled "You know I got your back, right? Do whatever you want. I will support you as much as I can"

I just smiled back and opened my phone as I received a few messages from different numbers.

From : Yukilove

I'm on my way.

To: Yukilove

Alright. See you!

From: Chan

Everything is ready.

"I need to go. You two should pray for a good outcome tonight"

The two chuckled and nodded at me. I hurriedly left the hospital and drove the venue. How come Yuki is already on her way when she didn't even replied to my messages? I bet she intentionally ignore me the whole day?

Changbin calling...

"Yuki is on her way"

[Already?]

"Yes"

[Okay, everything is ready. You don't have to worry]

"Thank you"

[No worries. Fighting, Hyunjin!]

I ended the call and continued driving the said venue.

As I arrived there, their car wasn't there anymore. They probably left already when they heard Yuki is on her way? I will thank them tomorrow as much as I can. This night won't be perfect as what we planned without their help.

At the same time, Yuki's car parked beside mine.

I got out of the car and she also did the same. She is wearing an off shoulder white dress.

 She is wearing an off shoulder white dress

"Hi"

She gave me a smile "Hey"

"You look gorgeous"

"Thank you" Yuki

I walked towards her and hugged her tight "I missed you"

Yuki kept her silence.

"Let's go" I intertwined our fingers as I guided her inside the venue

The ground has different kinds of petals, candles were also lit as it guided us to the right direction. The fairy lights was hanging on the trees making everything look perfect.

I smiled at her "Uh... I and my friends prepared all these for you. I want to talk to you about something really important"

"Hyunjin..." she called and stopped walking "I also want to talk to you"