17

Hyunjin's POV

"I hope no one will know about this, especially that girl"

I looked at Yuki who is currently watching Sunghyun through the window glass. She is staring at him like she admires him so much.

"How about your parents?" my doctor asked

"No one should know about this. It'll be a secret between you and me. You were my doctor ever since I was young and I am grateful that you did your best to keep me alive. You are always asking me any wish after my surgery but I never said anything. That's my wish. Keep it between us."

He sighed and bowed "This is the least I can do as your doctor and a second Father to you. I will wish you happiness for your remaining days, months or year"

I just ignored him and heard him walked away from where I am.

I was so wrong for living my life like I don't have any problem anymore. If only I knew, I should've make my days more memorable and more happy than what I am feeling right now. But what more can be happier than bringing back your family? Having a new family member? And meeting someone you never expected to come in your life.

"Are you okay?" Yuki asked as she walked to me

I nodded and smiled "Do you want to go?"

"Not really. I still want to stay away from my house" Yuki

"Let's go to the garden of the hospital. It's a lot better now"

I started walking to the garden part of the hospital while Yuki was walking behind me, following me wherever I go. I've always felt alone when I am in the hospital since I can't be expose ro other people, so they kept me at the highest floor of this hospital. I have my own room, and only counted nurses can visit me.

As we arrived at the garden, I sat on the bench while Yuki was just standing and looking at the plants that surrounds us both.

"Your Mom has a good sense" Yuki said as she felt amazed

"Hmm. She personally chose those plants and flowers"

She nodded and sat beside me "I know... that you have Jaehyuk's heart"

She looked at me and smile. She was trying to read my reaction but I couldn't give her any. Her eyes were darted to me as her lips lost the smile she gave me.

"I am aware"

"You are?" Yuki

I nodded "The day you entered my room five months ago. I knew you went there for a reason. I was the only patient in that floor. I knew you were lying when you said you were looking for your boyfriend. Then, I heard from Jeongin that you have a boyfriend who was hospitalized a week after you saw me. His heart was donated to someone and I was the only person who is in the list of those who needs heart transplant"

She looked down and tears started falling from her eyes "He got into an accident. Everything was unexpected. I was there and he made me sure that he will come back alive. He will come back to me and ran away with me. Then, suddenly I received a news that he didn't make it. It felt like I lost everything. He looks fine but when he entered this hospital he died. I know something wasn't right. It's fucking crazy"

"Why were you on that floor that day?"

"I investigated. I did everything I can to know the truth. They said he signed a paper that gives them the right to donate his heart to someone else. At first, I didn't believe it but I know something wasn't right. Then, I received a big amount of money which I never touched yet. I looked at the paper and your name was also there, you were the person Jaehyuk donated his heart to" Yuki wiped her tears and smiled sadly "At the same time, I saw you coming out of the operation room. I also find out that you were the son of the owner. What can I do? You guys signed the papers which is really unfair. I should've known"

I looked away.

"I went to your room and was planning to kill you but fuck. How can I?" Yuki sobbed

"Why didn't you?"

"I somehow remembered Jaehyuk when I saw you. It was crazy but I was about to cry that day, then I stopped myself. I also applied in the school you were attending. As the days go by, I saw that you and Jaehyuk were quite similar. Then, I am slowly moving on but still, the sadness and sorrow kept chasing me" Yuki bit her lower lip to control her tears

"Do you know that your name, Yuki, means happiness?"

She looked at me and chuckled "But all I ever felt was sadness. I never felt happy in my life. It felt like I mean nothing in this world but a person who deserves to feel sorrow, sadness, hatred and all that will give me pain"

"It was the person's choice whether to be happy or sad, it's our choice what to feel. We can always change and we always have the chance to change what we want to feel"

Yuki sighed "Do you know what eccedentesiast means?"

"Hmmm. It's someone who hides pain behind a smile"

She nodded "I guess that's perfect for me"

"Then, do you know what absquatulate means?"